What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water. Just got back from walling the dogs and taking them swimming in the salt pond. The youngest is getting better at swimming so I waded out a ways and made him follow. Swimmin' dogs.

Bet the state beach lit is full and the town beach lot is filling up. Headed to the sand in a bit.

Black coffee. Preparing for final move. Unfortunately it's all the big, heavy stuff. Got new SST appliances last night and a patio set for deck. Might be one more month of Coors Light for bank account to recover.

Black coffee. Preparing for final move. Unfortunately it's all the big, heavy stuff. Got new SST appliances last night and a patio set for deck. Might be one more month of Coors Light for bank account to recover.

Switch to Busch Light. You'll recover faster.

Who wants to come mill some grain for me? My back already hurts and I haven't started yet.

Coffee and packing the car up. Might stop on the way home and cast a bit in the Catskills. At least the kids are staying with my parents for an extra week and have some good plans.

Water. Just finisher washing the entire beer glassware collection.

****. I have a lot of glassware.

Finishing off hefeweizen i made for my kids birthday party. Have to call it a success. Usually never go through more than 18 miller lites and yesterday half only half gallon left.

Latest posts

Back