What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So my wife is in Wildwood NJ with her best friend from girls high, she texts me the beer list and asks me what she should order and her frienf. Ten minutes later I get a text from her from the bartender asking about pairings. Fml @thatjonguy problems

I really never considered trader joes the spot for awesome beers. Love the Charles Shaw wine, but the beers I have purchased have made me regret spending the quarter more than the bottle was worth.

I really never considered trader joes the spot for awesome beers. Love the Charles Shaw wine, but the beers I have purchased have made me regret spending the quarter more than the bottle was worth.

Ours has all the big locals, plus the 2 buck Chuck. I dodged it entirely.

Ours has all the big locals, plus the 2 buck Chuck. I dodged it entirely.

Don't avoid two buck chuck. I won't call it great wine by any means... But it is far better than most ten buck grocery store wines. I am speaking for the reds, the light wines suck.

Edit: as for local beers, the Indy trader joes has two hearted at normal prices.

Don't avoid two buck chuck. I won't call it great wine by any means... But it is far better than most ten buck grocery store wines. I am speaking for the reds, the light wines suck.

Edit: as for local beers, the Indy trader joes has two hearted at normal prices.

I don't even drink wine, and we get my wife's at Aldi. I was talking about all the store brand beer. There was one wit of theirs in my six but then I found that Icon Rye and it got abandoned.

It works as a cooking wine. Green truck works even better.

About 10 beers, local pool party, smashed. Only pic available was half the pregame.

View attachment 1436671262291.jpg

Just had a nice long talk with the old man. Apparently I'm fat and smoke and drink too much. Having an apfelwein and getting good ready for bed before a long solo trip back home...

So my wife is in Wildwood NJ with her best friend from girls high, she texts me the beer list and asks me what she should order and her frienf. Ten minutes later I get a text from her from the bartender asking about pairings. Fml @thatjonguy problems

Lol.

Been drinking hb blonde all night. Amusing one too. The next door neighbor invited me by tonight for his kids 22nd birthday party. I managed to steal the party because his grill is older than me and a severe fire hazard. Brought the guy doimg the grilling over to use mine. Little bit later everyone was in my back yard and it wasnt all due to the police showing up at his party. Was told by the attendees that I look 26-28. Im 34. People keep stealing pours from my keezer.

Latest posts

Back