What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finfan's RU55 Clone
RU55.jpg

Great job!! this is excellent :D

I keep seeing people talk about this Not Your Father's Root Beer everywhere (whole internet, not just HBT). I guess I need to seek it out. I love root beer.

They announced on Thursday they made a deal with Pabst to take it national.

You should be getting it soon.

Silly BK - that's because you're drinking a SA triplebock!

Only if that soy sauce was squeezed from a piece of cardboard a wet, soy sauce slathered dog used as a bed and then added with extremely burnt sugar. That would be SA triplebock. Worst "beer" ever made.

They announced on Thursday they made a deal with Pabst to take it national.

You should be getting it soon.

Local guys have been among those ranting. I'm pretty sure I've already seen it, just need to grab it.

Try this, too. I think they distribute around those parts, maybe.

That one I haven't seen, but I don't often venture into state ABC stores so I don't know.

I had already checked out and then saw it, after all the chatter about it I grabbed a six. Put one in the freezer when I got home and now I have a slushy, not a bad thing with this, smells and tastes like root beer.
You could drink this at work and nobody would know the difference till you were slurring. View attachment 285818

Too sweet for my liking - guys were drinking this at a bachelor party last weekend, I don't get how you can stomach more than one.

Latest posts

Back