What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sea salt and what? That doesn't sound appealing at all.

Spamming the local brewing world with resumes, and drinking another pint of my Session IPA. Look at the pic from earlier if you want one...

And coriander. Ever heard of Gose? Look it up. All the cool kids are drinking it.

Sea salt and what? That doesn't sound appealing at all.

Spamming the local brewing world with resumes, and drinking another pint of my Session IPA. Look at the pic from earlier if you want one...

Read about it. Search for it. Horrible Gose.

And coriander. Ever heard of Gose? Look it up. All the cool kids are drinking it.

Recycled pic from earlier in the week that I'm not drinking now but just to illustrate:

20150518_232727[1].jpg

Gose would have been my first thought, but that didn't look like it said coriander (hence why I asked what it said, apparently I need glasses, it almost looked like "coconut" to me, which would fit with waves and theme otherwise), and some brewers put some really stupid sh** in their beers, so you never know.

I like a good Gose. Apparently that isn't. Good to know that I should avoid it...

Water at work. Turns out the 3 day weekend will actually be a 1 day weekend. But I get an extra vacation day out of the deal.

Recycled pic from earlier in the week that I'm not drinking now but just to illustrate:

View attachment 279833

Gose would have been my first thought, but that didn't look like it said coriander (hence why I asked what it said, apparently I need glasses, it almost looked like "coconut" to me, which would fit with waves and theme otherwise), and some brewers put some really stupid sh** in their beers, so you never know.

I like a good Gose. Apparently that isn't. Good to know that I should avoid it...

Sorry, I forgot you Brits don't get humor unless it involves men dressed as women.
Here, this will explain everything.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1432337675.228634.jpg

Back