What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@igotsand 's 2012 Framboise.

Killer sour, felt the fruit held up well for it's age, although I like fruit additions dried out. Personal preference.

Although it was obviously aged and super sour (just how I like them), it still had a very small raspberry jam note which is very pleasant. Leather, funk, lactic with a tiny hint of acetic; the gang is all here. Love it!

Not to mention the awesome color.

Thanks for sharing!

View attachment 1429412607951.jpg

How much of this should I be buying this year to cellar? Anyone have a suggestion?

I had one in December and then this one. Have one in the cellar. From what I remember, this one was quite a bit better than even 5 months ago. Still had some heat to it, but got better as it warmed. Not my favorite, but definitely top 3. I'd buy at least a four pack.

I had one in December and then this one. Have one in the cellar. From what I remember, this one was quite a bit better than even 5 months ago. Still had some heat to it, but got better as it warmed. Not my favorite, but definitely top 3. I'd buy at least a four pack.

Sold! I'll buy several!

If I remember correctly it is $9-10 a 4 pack over here.

HB Maibock while brewing an IPA in the rain!

Cheers

2015-04-18 22.20.02.jpg

Upon pouring I expected this to be way darker, but as advertised, chocolate comes through very well. Very good beer. I've loved everything boulevard I've tried so far.

20150418_212511.jpg

Last of the coffee in the house. Eggs, salsa, cheese and toast.

Why oh why did the 5yo wake up early on a Sunday?

Mine woke up at 5:30 a.m. almost every morning while on vacation. It killed me. They woke up at 6 today. And are going nuts right now. It's gonna be another stressful day around these parts!

Another helping of Coff. I have a bunch of **** to do around the house (outside) today...again.

I credit Remmy. While I didn't follow his recipe, I looked at one of his Battle Toad recipes when I was putting this together.

One of my smash series beers is columbus - very simple, but the best smash I've had. I've brewed several beers with columbus/simcoe. I double dry-hopped a beer just the other day with 2.5 oz. of simcoe (total of 5 oz. for the dry-hop). I used nothing but simcoe in the boil, too (pils/caramunich grain bill). It smells incredible and I plan to keg it next week sometime.

Gandhi Bot is another craft beer with that hop and grain combo, BTW.

In other news, this is pretty cool. http://yonkersbrewing.com/yankee-game

Mine woke up at 5:30 a.m. almost every morning while on vacation. It killed me. They woke up at 6 today. And are going nuts right now. It's gonna be another stressful day around these parts!

Another helping of Coff. I have a bunch of **** to do around the house (outside) today...again.

I too have lots to do; one being to get more coffee beans, as I got one weak @ss cup out of the last beans in the house.

Paperwork for me today, as I have been remiss on my club officer duties. It IS inappropriate to do homebrew club work without a beer in my hand, right?

Because you spent all week training him to get up then! :D

Logic and reality has nothing to do with it! He should have slept in. As

Mine are next to impossible to wake up during the week, on the weekends is complete opposite.

I am actually surprised that the teenager didn't wake up before me in order to use the XBox, as we kicked him off last night to watch a movie.

Water, on topic.

Coffee. Decorating cupcakes for my little ones early birthday party. She turns two next minth, but for the venue we wanted this was the only date available.

Mine are next to impossible to wake up during the week, on the weekends is complete opposite.

Mine are next to impossible to wake up ANY time...and next to impossible to get to go to sleep at night. No shortage of coffee here...I'm pounding some this morning! With Tylenol.

Latest posts

Back