What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vvcdlwu.jpg

Had to give this a try. So smooth and balanced at 10% but not as complex as I was hoping. Probably pick up another bottle for a friend who I know would like this one.

Depends on what kind of smoking you are talking about.

I don't partake in the Colorado legal, but I do get the aroma drifting thru the neighborhood occasionally. So I assume that is more than a single person.

Neighborhood BBQ smoking happens a couple times a year for a block party.

Cigarettes - not so much.

On to this View attachment 272000

I've never smoked that stuff they smoke in Colorado. I did ask about that, though. That's nuts.

Had the pleasure of spending all afternoon judging Weizens with @banesong as steward. Shame it was such a lackluster flight.

A pleasure as well, @Qhrumphf. See folks, I DO exist!

The earlier flight was good, and there was a killer Flanders red to boot. I also see now why a liquor store wanted to host a beer comp. Grumble.... I was trying to thin out my shelves, not add too them.

Better get a'drinking.

Hop hunter while I configure a router.

Another Smitten.

I find it funny that all my neighbors are mowing their lawns today, despite my feeling that my grass is an inch too short to mow. But in two months, these clowns will all be asking me why my grass looks so much better than theirs.

I don't know. My neighbor has mowed his lawn probably 4 times already. His will be this green and awesome until November. Puts all of us on this block to shame.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1429406560.609648.jpg

Coffee by the gallon. Daughter woke up sick at 3AM. So, our plans of going out and spending the day together while the grandparents babysit her are gone and replaced with crying kid and cartoons all day. Yay weekend....

Sucks - looks like you managed to get some things done today. Hopefully it wasn't a wash-out.

That all depends entirely on the cartoon. I genuinely miss Ren & Stimpy

Loved Ren & Stimpy, especially in the John K. days.

Just had the house we offered on taken out from underneath us. Guess it's time to drink. Heavily.

That really blows. Sorry to hear man. I just hope that means the better house is out there waiting for you to find it.

No photo, phone died. Drinking Destihl's Flanders Red courtesy of @mcbaumannerb

Thanks again, it is delicious.

You're welcome!

Never been called a greenie before. Not sure how to respond. Oh wait, yes I do.

I'll have a beer. :)
View attachment 272064

Lol well it's not that bad I married one. Swore up and down I'd never leave Wyoming. Actually almost moved to CO (Holyoke) last year, but decided to stay. Wyoming is awesome, but Colorado is pretty good too, minus the liberals.

Sucks - looks like you managed to get some things done today. Hopefully it wasn't a wash-out.

Thanks man. Me and the wife were still able to go out for a few hours and have some fun like we planned. It's so easy to forget how nice it is to be out without a kid. You love them more than anything in the world, but breaks are necessary to stay sane.

Haven't had this in a while. As always, it's not as fresh as I would like. I don't see this often, and when I do it's never fresh. Oh well. Still tasty for what it is.

20150418_224538[1].jpg

Back