What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes...#1! ...*yawn*...Diet Coke. STILL waiting. Daughter and her hubby are both asleep in the delivery room at this point. What?!

Congrats man! My first is nearly 2 years old and #2 is due in June both boys and she named her first child after me which is really cool.

I had grabbed a 4 oz package and used it in the smash, a 1 LB pack came in the mail yesterday along with a couple more 4ozers of NZ hops, I'm enjoying them and I think you'll enjoy them too if you start drinking again:p

Haha its not if, its when. I have 3 or 4 new hops i plan to make a smash with.

I think the ipa was cloudier than the hef.. not used to that but both were ok

Ipa doesn't have a whole lot of nose, but taste is good. Hef had some yeast character.

20150417_153812.jpg

20150417_170447.jpg

View attachment 271746

Blood orange saison at resurgence brewing co.

Offer on house was accepted.

Congrats. Just think.... Now YOU care when something breaks, in another way. :D

Yes...#1! ...*yawn*...Diet Coke. STILL waiting. Daughter and her hubby are both asleep in the delivery room at this point. What?!

Heh... My first (child) took almost 18 hours with an inducement. I feel your pain.

Aaannd more on topic - killed a liter of DIPA while playing go fish with the littlest.

Attachments

• 1429316837510.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 44
Heh... My first (child) took almost 18 hours with an inducement. I feel your pain.

My daughter, who is the one in labor, was 16 days late and SWMBO was in labor for 36 hours...starting on Labor Day. Things going okay, but may be after midnight...waiting. Need to go find more quaffi.

Just dont drink too much tonight so you will be able to start drinking my box by noon tomorrow and Patrick it in one day. :D

I will have you know I have learned some restraint. I even have a couple of your homebrews in the cellar.

Having a ruthless, fifth 4-way of the season came home today.

Inlaws are here. Not really drinkers so I'm holding back some. Think I'll save it for an Ivan.

And congrats CADJockey. Now all that's left is to fill those spare rooms with little CAD nerds. ;)

There was an Indian graduate student in our lab, whom just got a job and moved to Norway. His wife spoiled me. She would send me food weekly . I miss them great people.

Parents of a good friend in college ran an Indian restaurant and I've been hooked since.

View attachment 271746

Blood orange saison at resurgence brewing co.

Offer on house was accepted.

Congrats! Room for more fermenters now, right? ;)

And Mark this is insanely good. Wow. Chard Oakes w/Brett..... How long did you let the Brett hang in for?

View attachment 271747

Glad you liked it. I tossed the Brett in at the beginning of August. the base saison had fermented down pretty low so all it had to chew on was residual Chardonnay and the other yeast. I plan on doing a full batch of that.

Lagunitas Equinox. I love lagunitas and this is good but I'm not a fan of the high FG which for this would b around 1.016, it's got a real sticky malt sweetness on the lips. Kinda tastes like sucks but not as dry or juicy, I like sucks better.

Thanks for all the kind words. If everything does go well and we get the house. Yeah. Amazing. I'll have a dedicated brewing space. Already has a bar in the basement. Pumped. Drunk.

Cheers.

Slightly modified version of the Cooper`s Hop Gobbler recipe. I know it doesn`t taste exactly like Hob Goblin but I will need to do a side by side to find out how much it doesn`t taste exactly like Hob Goblin. It`s an excuse to buy a beer (or three). I`ll take it.

Latest posts

Back