What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your MLT hose is looking a little limp. I think they have a pill for that.

Yeah - home depot didn't have the parts to connect the valve right to the cooler, so i rigged that up 2+ years ago. Always seem to forget to grab a new valve when at the hardware store.

coffee at the office. it's already been a long week...

Coke Zero. Fixed the In-Laws' washing machine this morning...hero! Came home and got my Belgo Paleo carboy moved into and extra bathroom's tub and added cold water. Switched back to regular airlock. I hope it wasn't too hot in the house the last two days! Starting another batch of kombucha, then back to chores.

Coffee. Marking today's date in the calendar as the last date I will ever look at movie spoilers again. I'm hoping the new Star wars rumors prove to be untrue.

Water.
I'm about to do something I never do. Wait in line for beer.
#stillnotahipster

Water.
I'm about to do something I never do. Wait in line for beer.
#stillnotahipster

xicon_e_ugeek.gif.pagespeed.ic.MS4JrU7d72.png

13th in line, so I'm 100% getting what I came for. Now just 40 minutes of waiting in the sun under a cloudless sky and I'm there.

Seconded. Motion carried.

I now realize I took those previous Bishop Barrel bottles for granted. For shame, but not totally under-appreciated. They were damn tasty.

I've had all but #4. I still seem to miss that one every time a few more are released. Oh well, none of that matters as I sip on the current release with 2 more bottles to go and a Divine Reserve 2 that was an extra perk (still had to pay dearly for it) of being one of the first 24 in line.

Hotel room drinking. Stumbled upon this gem on tap at Boneyard Beer in Oregon. Notorious Triple IPA. BLOWN AWAY!!!!! Every bit as good as Younger and Hopocalypse Black Label.

20150413_151238.jpg

20150413_151253.jpg

Had the afternoon off and decided to indulge.

Pint can of Pilsner Urquell
XAxOrBl.jpg

I saw this weird 500ml 9.5% Baltic Porter for $1.79, all I can say is it was worth it
EAa8sRe.jpg

Ha...was curious to see what the BA community thought of this beer and saw one of our MAW friends recently got this thrown in as a extra.

*edit - was from last year...not so recent I guess.

Screenshot_2015-04-13-15-18-39.jpg

Back