What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I think I just double posted. Review my past couple hours worth of posts and I believe you can forgive me.

Sorry I think I just double posted. Review my past couple hours worth of posts and I believe you can forgive me.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428468126.328590.jpg
J/K.

3 pints of Lagunitas IPA down. I think I'm going to grab a Hi Nelson! from the fridge and then call it a night. I have a phone interview for a job in Spokane tomorrow... I already told them how much money I want and they're still interested, so we'll see if it's a wank or not.

View attachment 269659
J/K.

3 pints of Lagunitas IPA down. I think I'm going to grab a Hi Nelson! from the fridge and then call it a night. I have a phone interview for a job in Spokane tomorrow... I already told them how much money I want and they're still interested, so we'll see if it's a wank or not.

Best of luck.

Galaxy Rye Pale Ale and then going to bed.

20150408_010239[1].jpg

Black house with coconut and cocoa nibs. Nice dessert beer, just a tad on the thin side.

Ive had a few of their beers now, not super impressed. IMO, their ipa's have a funky cough syrup taste. Ive never had that one though, may have to try it

Ive had a few of their beers now, not super impressed. IMO, their ipa's have a funky cough syrup taste. Ive never had that one though, may have to try it

All their ipa's? Old bottle?
Interesting. City of the sun blew me away the first time I had it, and this was after alpine for lunch. Ba Monsters park is pretty legit also.
I guess we can be picky living in san diego aka beer paradise:beer:

Full Throttle, planning a brew day for Saturday. Guess I gotta get those 3 oz of leaf hops out of my carboy. That should be fun.

I mean not entirely I had some help along the way but it was a solid semester or so with two friends.

Is this a college dorm or apartment? Man, I wish I could have had a kegerator in my room when I was younger. :D

Protein shake.

Someone asked me for some of my beer for a tasting party. I really want to give them more than just IPAs so I may brew after all on Sunday. Unfortunately, I am out of propane and I didn't want to refill it since I'll be running electric as soon as my kettles come back. Oye.

No coffee yet. Came to the office this morning to a horrible smell. Someone left a heat gun turned on, on their desk. It melted through their desk, which fell into a garbage can full of plastic eventually melting through all of that and finally searing a large divot in the floor.

ilkfz8Mn5Yz7O.gif

This is why we can't have nice things. Water.

No coffee yet. Came to the office this morning to a horrible smell. Someone left a heat gun turned on, on their desk. It melted through their desk, which fell into a garbage can full of plastic eventually melting through all of that and finally searing a large divot in the floor.

ilkfz8Mn5Yz7O.gif

get revenge on said moron by placing a piece of salami inside of their CD drive, or taped to the underside of their new desk when they get it.
Take the summer off, cause that stank stays around for months before they actually find it.

ilkfz8Mn5Yz7O.gif

So... You work in Legoland? Plastic desk, plastic trash, plastic trash can, plastic floor.

This is what I am picturing in my head, but with potentially real people sitting at the desks.
3553485856_e5c4f781ba.jpg

He said he just draws all day long too... sent me one of them:

fcf76bcaac309c495dd3b39283024133-12-hilariously-bad-finish-the-drawing-that-will-make-you-laugh.jpg

Starting to think he doesn't really have a job at all.

get revenge on said moron by placing a piece of salami inside of their CD drive, or taped to the underside of their new desk when they get it.
Take the summer off, cause that stank stays around for months before they actually find it.

Urinal cookie works well also ... don't ask how i know ... ;)

Haha, hey! I can imagine that drafting up lego plans has to be a feat of engineering. At least with real buildings you have large pieces to use, with Legos you need to take into account the stresses on individual pieces and the dreaded missing/spare parts. Not to mention how much it must suck to find a spare piece in your shoe.

I wanna work at Legoland.

Edit: and now I find myself trying to figure out the logistics required to make a brewery out of Legos.

Edit: and now I find myself trying to figure out the logistics required to make a brewery out of Legos.

That would be a fun project to do in Revit.

What I do isn't that entertaining unfortunately. I essentially draw pop cans that are between 0.5" and 2" full of electronics. :cross:

A bottle shop I found close to me is selling this stuff for $2.60/bomber. They are retarded and I'm happy
View attachment 269649
I wonder if it's not pre-aged. That's not what the bottles we got last year looked like. But yeah, I would have bought them out for that price.

There are a number of variations on the name including the way Tim Tebow spells it. I took so much abuse when his Gators destroyed my Buckeyes.
Yeah, basically names were spelled however the priest doing the baptism spelled it, so if there were multiple priests... There are at least 7 spellings I know of for my surname, and every one of them is related (there were something like 12 or 13 brothers expelled to various places). The really funny thing is it has still happened within recent times. I used to work with a guy born in the 30s who had two brothers who had their surname spelled differently from his (all pronounced the same).

Coff.

Latest posts

Back