What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have fun rooting for those losers this year. They are washed up. Be lucky to finish .500. Put it on the board!!!!

You serious? Don't break my heart. Yankees til I floccing die. Say it with your chest.

#anybodybutNYY

Thanks for this Wes!
View attachment 269589

Philadelphia Filthies.

Yankees are to baseball what Duke is to college basketball.

Oh, hell naw. I grew up 5 minutes (walking) from The Stadium. I will not be dumped into "that" group of Yankee fans. I've been to way more Yankee losses than I have wins.

For the record, **** Duke. :D

QUOTE=BUCKNUTS;6812931]Sorry I live in Ohio USA I don't speak British[/QUOTE]

That's funny as hell. Lmao.

Don't worry, I'm fluent in Ohioan, so I can translate.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh wait, aren't you from Louisiana or something? Just add something about shrimp and voodoo and call it a night.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Drinking water. Going to bottle my Session IPA in a couple minutes and then wash the yeast. Turns out I'm off of work tomorrow after all, so going to once again do something I never do, and brew my first ever American Amber. Even going to use Citra. Hah.

My family is from Louisiana by way of Canada where British bastards forced them out of their homes.

Geno Auriemma for Heisman. With a water on the side.

HB Irish Red. From a Dos Equis bottle

jtpQvwA.jpg

What part? We might be cousines. Comment ça va, cher?

All over but my grandfather settled here in Northwest Ohio. I wish I cared about my family history when my grandparents/parents tried to tell me about it and I payed no attention but I do know we had family in the expulsion. My surname.

image.jpg

I didn't pay for this. Don't look a free beer horse in the mouth.
Down to BMC in the free beer fridge.

True. Free game, food and beer is always a good thing. ;)

Not sure if I'm celebrating or commiserating, but I survived the layoffs at work.

View attachment 269631

Celebrating I believe based on the beer. You coulda just picked up a 40 and dumped some for your homies. ;)

More zombie after a session ipa. Almost bedtime.

All over but my grandfather settled here in Northwest Ohio. I wish I cared about my family history when my grandparents/parents tried to tell me about it and I payed no attention but I do know we had family in the expulsion. My surname.

View attachment 269642

Yeah those are recognizable surnames. We basically got scattered to the wind and wound up in NE New England or Gulf Coast through a lot of routes.

Small pour of my 80+ shilling

Yeah those are recognizable surnames. We basically got scattered to the wind and wound up in NE New England or Gulf Coast through a lot of routes.

Small pour of my 80+ shilling

There are a number of variations on the name including the way Tim Tebow spells it. I took so much abuse when his Gators destroyed my Buckeyes.

Back