What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brewing a Hellesbock this morning. It's lighter than a traditional bock beer and much hoppier which makes me happier. Got another week before I can try my new IPA that I bottled last week. :mug:

267411d1427650552-what-you-drinking-now-imageuploadedbyhome-brew1427650550.301121.jpg

Warming up to beer with a bloody mary. Brewing an export stout. Happy Sunday!

Whats all that stuff floating in it? Do I see green beans wrapped in... Salami?

What the hell you building now ????? just pick up a 6er of nugget nectar. need to

chill ... :D

Cabinets for my bedroom.

Starting with 2011, Kentucky is now 19-0 in its NCAA Tournament games not against the University of Connecticut. :D

Whats all that stuff floating in it? Do I see green beans wrapped in... Salami?

I like my bloody mary with a little snack in it. You nailed it. Green beans x2 and okra wrapped in salami and a cheese cube.

Thoughts on caramel malts for an imperial stout? I was planning on just c80, but will I get more complexity with some c60 or 40 and special B too?

I like my bloody mary with a little snack in it. You nailed it. Green beans x2 and okra wrapped in salami and a cheese cube.

Thoughts on caramel malts for an imperial stout? I was planning on just c80, but will I get more complexity with some c60 or 40 and special B too?

I like Special B and 60.

I couldn't resist, I love that movie.

Back on the water, had my allotment last night. If you have never had Shake from Boulder Brewing Co., I recommend it.

I have and contacted them for recipe help, they ignired me. Made my own and won 2nd place in a comp. I can live with that.

Water.

Latest posts

Back