What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Second pour of warlock. Watching the way of the gun. Forgot how good this movie is. Especially the first scene with Sarah Silverman

I can't stand Sarah Silverman. Ugh....

So hot. Honestly, I don't like her stage persona, but she is crazy hot, and I suspect nothing like her public image in real life.

I can't stand Sarah Silverman. Ugh....

Then the clip of her getting her clock cleaned might do it for you.

We all have actors we can't stand... I have never seen the movie Titanic, but I hear that decaprio plays a Popsicle at the end of it and that makes me smile.

And for those who haven't seen it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xsaMcw69D8

By the way. .. not safe for work

after I saw that the first time, I would use the "Somebody shut that..." line when a-holes started talking s#!t. for everyone's safety and future reference, Nazi Skins don't like it when you drop that line on them. now, can anyone help me find my teeth?

Then the clip of her getting her clock cleaned might do it for you.

We all have actors we can't stand... I have never seen the movie Titanic, but I hear that decaprio plays a Popsicle at the end of it and that makes me smile.

Horrible movie. I saw it as penance for taking my then girlfriend to see Water Boy. But Leonardo has been in so many good flicks. Departed, Catch Me if You Can, Gilbert Grape...I'll forgive him for Titanic.

A pull of Swarley since I couldn't decide what to drink out of the fridge.

_DSC4249.jpg

hydro sample of my rye saison right from the tube. Really liking the rye flavor with the yeast spice/clove of 3711. Already 7.1% abv after 5 days. I plan on aging it on 3-4 lbs frozen strawberries from a local farmer's market.

@Hello Found a "hole in wall" bottle shop today called "Hey! Beer Bottle Shop" in Wilmington...just open about 3 weeks. Small, but decent selection and the owners were very friendly. (Husband/wife...young). Anyway, picked out 6...got 2 of this one, because it's Boulevard and I had high hopes. Not disappointed! Enjoy by 7/3/15...so probably pretty fresh. Came in a variety pack that the shop owner had opened.

IMG_20150325_233519492.jpg

Bitter American, 21st Amendment Brewing. "Enjoy by 03/04/15" This one came from the grocery store...obviously not checking the dates and neither did I. Anyhoo, still not bad. Nice malt in the nose and flavor...aroma hops aren't aggressive, but ok, and the bitterness is in my range...there, but not harsh. I would drink this again...and check the date on it first. Kind of dead in here, eh? It's like it's the wee hours of the morning in the middle of the week or something...um...yeah. Okay...this is the nightcap!

IMG_20150326_244307063.jpg

Back