What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm intrigued to see where the walrus will take you this morning :D

Coffee. Just need to grind it to a full day (throwing a berry punching look your way BK! ;) )

Well the walrus never appeared.. Took it and was forced to go out ended up out at baby sloot night at slick willies (decent deals 6$ for mugs of Founders All Day or ST IPA) I think I need 5X the normal dose to actually sleep now (or so I think). Boring

drunk-chicken-fingers-1.jpg

YESSSSSSS except mines more like View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426263777.793861.jpg shipping off to Boston tomorrow for parade.. Need to drive 6 1/2 hours without dying. So I can actually probably die in Boston lol

Well the walrus never appeared.. Took it and was forced to go out ended up out at baby sloot night at slick willies (decent deals 6$ for mugs of Founders All Day or ST IPA) I think I need 5X the normal dose to actually sleep now (or so I think). Boring

YESSSSSSS except mines more like View attachment 263093 shipping off to Boston tomorrow for parade.. Need to drive 6 1/2 hours without dying. So I can actually probably die in Boston lol

Slick willies. Ah, the memories I've forgotten. Used to deliver for the place next to there and would go over and chug several long islands after work for dirt cheap. Many nights of blackouts.

Slick willies. Ah, the memories I've forgotten. Used to deliver for the place next to there and would go over and chug several long islands after work for dirt cheap. Many nights of blackouts.

Seems like we shared the same experience.. Dirt cheap long islands :)

Kinda made me think of this wivb.com/2014/07/31/man-injured-at-mollys-pub-passes-away/
Extremely messed up story, sorry the guy passed away but damn did Mollys have drink specials.. I mean buy one get one 5$ pitchers of something relatively crafty...

Drinking a Squirt

Last time I went there the bartender thought I was walking out on my tab and got all uppity. Sad, sad place.

Flower Power IPA on lunch. When the boss takes you for drinks, you don't sit there and take pictures of it.

I have been quite happy, or have been told I have been happy when I'm then haha, kinda messed up staff but meh.

Flower Power was one of my tops but I had a bad keg one time ruined it for me.

Place was ridiculous. Now I'm left to work this afternoon with absolutely no blood in my brain.

The girls we had were just awesome... one had a huge Grateful dead dancing bear tattooed on her side/ribcage. She would've been fun to party with.

My boss didn't want to stay while I chatted her up and wouldn't leave without me.

Major CB.

Financial adviser is coming over tonight to chat and have some beers, I've been wasting time staring at the clock since about 12:30.

Never do a half day on Thursday, what the hell was I thinking?

Water now.

Water.

So would anyone know what this part is in a 97 Ford Ranger?
When I attempted to start it, I got a click like a button not like a battery click. It does it once then it's just silent. The truck can start with some work by popping the clutch. The click I hear comes from that part but I have no idea what it is. Anyone know?

I know, O/T...it'll be okay.
fordranger.jpg

Back