What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little kombucha and then taking my boy out for dinner. My younger daughter is on her way to pick up a friend from out of town, courtesy of SWMBO...so, we have a boys night, but no beer until later.

Thanks to all for the well-wishes...older daughterand baby are both fine. Docs stopped contractions with a shot and we're hoping they don't crank back up for a couple of months!

A little kombucha and then taking my boy out for dinner. My younger daughter is on her way to pick up a friend from out of town, courtesy of SWMBO...so, we have a boys night, but no beer until later.

Thanks to all for the well-wishes...older daughterand baby are both fine. Docs stopped contractions with a shot and we're hoping they don't crank back up for a couple of months!

Good to hear that everything is ok!

My 60 Shilling.

20150306_182303[1].jpg

I really wanted to try simcoe and amarillo but have freezer full of nugget and couldn't resist.

Another southern tier IPA. Then time to share the new APA with buddy.

Are you gonna tell him the crazy straw method is far superior to whatever it was that he did( can't remember what it was, but I know it was insane)?

Back