What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Water.

I'm fat and bald and under 30. I hate myself.

Just picked up a keg of Ithaca Flower Power no pics too buzzed for that and some Miller Lite for games.. And bc why have a two shanks and only use one right?!?

Let's clear the air for you bitter pansies. Especially the ones that hate themselves.

Gandhi Bot won top beer out 12 judged by an (amateur - just like each one of you ****s) panel of seven people. Some beers included in the tasting Abner, Heady Topper, Second Fiddle, Captain's Daughter, Tree House Faze and more.

Mad at me for it? Do something about it.

Trillium Melcher St. was my favorite and highest-rated beer in the tasting.

Edit: Being miserable in life is bad for your health. #cheesehead

My last bottle. I will say, March of last year the beer was at it's prime. Great now, better than it was fresh, but not as good as it was 10 months ago.

20150123_205236[1].jpg

Red Oak Amber (Lager?). Getting good reviews on Untappd, but not my favorite. No head and too seet...I don't think I like this particular malt profile.

IMG_20150123_193723944.jpg

View attachment 251018

My buddies hb ipa. Tastes like a spicy penny. It's hard to be nice, and give feedback when he takes offense rather than criticism.

Lea sigh.

Choke this one down, crush some water and will try my first Lagunitas.

I read your other posts about this guy and I'd say it's time for some tough love. Tell him how you really feel about his beer and if he gets all pissy, let him get all pissy. He thinks that just because he's doing all-grain (and based on what I read, I'm using that term loosely) he automatically brews better beer than an extract brewer, which we all know is BS. Then, once he's done throwing his tantrum, explain to him why his beer is crappy and hopefully he'll listen yo you. *shrug* Just my two cents, take it or leave it.

Back