What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried a bottle of my Heady clone and it's still very undercarbbed. Now I am having a bottle of @DisturbdChemist 's Brett Rye Ale. It gushed on me pretty hard, but I save most of it. Very bretty and the rye is a nice touch. Thanks for sharing, DC!

_DSC3730.jpg

Tried a bottle of my Heady clone and it's still very undercarbbed. Now I am having a bottle of @DisturbdChemist 's Brett Rye Ale. It gushed on me pretty hard, but I save most of it. Very bretty and the rye is a nice touch. Thanks for sharing, DC!

Sorry for the gusher. Still learning how to bottle brett. Glad you like it! Need to brew that again.

So jealous. How's the World's Worst Twin?

Hell of a lot better than jk/prairie. Smells like coffee and taste a little like it too. This one is actual sour.

Soooo, how was the mead ???

Thought about closing up the bottle while drinking the first glass, I really wanted to drink some beer but it was good enough to call it a mead night and finish the bottle.:tank:...there still might be some time for beer. I love me some Friday:ban:

alright, buttholes. I'm not going back to find out what the 83% reference is. as the official Berry Puncher of HBT, I command myself to ask you politely "WTF are y'all taking about?"

If I recall, Remmy posted three rules from a bar. Something like "No Selfies, no macrame hats, and no beer snobbery" and said 73% of the people in the thread would get kicked out. I think BUCKNUTS then raised the number to 83%.

What do I know, though, I'm not using proper glassware:

alright, buttholes. I'm not going back to find out what the 83% reference is. as the official Berry Puncher of HBT, I command myself to ask you politely "WTF are y'all taking about?"

additionally, I just made my first batch of caramel. I might try another recipe tomorrow. and I had my Scrote-ish 85 while I did this.

For the record, and mostly because I've been typecast by some of the other ****ers here, I'm gonna say I believe none of this

Latest posts

Back