What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystery bomber I thought was going to be a beer turned out to be mead, surprises are nice some times but I should do better jobs of labeling things. Poured out of the Sam Adams glass into stemware.

Same here Wes. Can't wait I'm guessing it'll b a little warmer where your at. Although it'll b a balmy 39 here Tomm. Waddya brewing.

It'll be up in the mid 60s tomorrow. I'd prefer 39, actually.
Brewing a breakfast stout with Belgian yeast. WLP500 Trappist Ale yeast, which they've now renamed Monastery Ale yeast for some reason.

It'll be up in the mid 60s tomorrow. I'd prefer 39, actually.
Brewing a breakfast stout with Belgian yeast. WLP500 Trappist Ale yeast, which they've now renamed Monastery Ale yeast for some reason.

Should b an interesting combo. Have fun.

View attachment 249247
HB nut brown. (Wife in the background, mocking me) "hey guys check out the starter in the background, like hey check it out, I'm starting something".

Rockin Neil Young down by the river.

this should've been in the "funny things about beer thread" it made me laugh. That thread hasn't been funny in a while anyway

I haven't had a lot of beer over the last couple of weeks, so I'm glad this bomber from Hello is still carbed! (Filled from keg) Writing on the bottle is getting messed up, but it's Jolly Holly ...Mocha? This is a pretty high ABV, I think...and it's tasty! I hope I'm still cognizant after this is polished off! (I had a Strongbow Cider a little while ago, too.) Thanks for the lipsmackin' buzz, Hello!

IMG_20150116_203441665.jpg

I haven't had a lot of beer over the last couple of weeks, so I'm glad this bomber from Hello is still carbed! (Filled from keg) Writing on the bottle is getting messed up, but it's Jolly Holly ...Mocha? This is a pretty high ABV, I think...and it's tasty! I hope I'm still cognizant after this is polished off! (I had a Strongbow Cider a little while ago, too.) Thanks for the lipsmackin' buzz, Hello!

No it's an ale. Winter spiced ale. :) glad you liked it.

alright, buttholes. I'm not going back to find out what the 83% reference is. as the official Berry Puncher of HBT, I command myself to ask you politely "WTF are y'all taking about?"

additionally, I just made my first batch of caramel. I might try another recipe tomorrow. and I had my Scrote-ish 85 while I did this.

alright, buttholes. I'm not going back to find out what the 83% reference is. as the official Berry Puncher of HBT, I command myself to ask you politely "WTF are y'all taking about?"

additionally, I just made my first batch of caramel. I might try another recipe tomorrow. and I had my Scrote-ish 85 while I did this.

Maybe a dozen memes from @tucknuts would better explain it. ;)

The proper glassware they made for it is just as disturbing. I could never drink out of it without vomiting. View attachment 249254
But DC is into all that stuff. ;)

Definitely! Lol

L to r

Natural Union, world worst twin, autumnal dicotomous, and figlet

Attachments

• 1421460560021.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 66
Old Faithful, keeping me out of my pipeline. Hope they don't get sued for the label though.

0116051716.jpg

I know i know. The last time OSU won a game.

Seriously i also have no idea either. But i get to carry a pizza home on the metro (subway) so you c***s can kiss the fattest part of my ass.

yeah, I'll go ahead and pass on that one. I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna go back to my caramel stuff.:mug:

Back