What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee as dark as my soul hah! And some buffalo chicken chowder that's the bomb, best thing about working in a Pharmacy at Wegmans

Nice! A brother in the pharmacy world. Nobody quite understands the stupidity/ignorance of the human race quite like we do. Cheers buddy!

On the water. Beer soon.

I approached this beer with some trepidation as @Hello realized after sending it to me that there were some bad reviews of it out there. IME, though, chili beers are a love it or hate it type deal, so opinions are going to vary widely. Me personally, I enjoy them and this one is no exception. Subtle heat, subtle pepper flavor, and subtle chocolate notes make this agree with my palate very well.

Fins sent me one a while back as an add on, didn't do it for me.
To each his own:rolleyes:

Apparently they've started limited distribution here, but not at my bottle shop and I rarely see any of it anywhere else either. I saw mark gets some at his spot

Edit: @wesleys

I approached this beer with some trepidation as @Hello realized after sending it to me that there were some bad reviews of it out there. IME, though, chili beers are a love it or hate it type deal, so opinions are going to vary widely. Me personally, I enjoy them and this one is no exception. Subtle heat, subtle pepper flavor, and subtle chocolate notes make this agree with my palate very well.

You sure take pretty pictures.

I'm glad you didn't hate it after all. :) also that Chimera is my favorite. Shop has been out of it for weeks now. :-(

Apparently they've started limited distribution here, but not at my bottle shop and I rarely see any of it anywhere else either. I saw mark gets some at his spot

Edit: @wesleys

Oh ok. I thought they had started distro there, but wasn't sure. They make some good stuff. Their special offerings like their stouts never sit long down here.

Isn't there a brewpub or two down there? I know you are in blue hairs-ville, but they sell CCB in Publix

Unfortunately, we're not walking distance to a grocery store and we were driven here. I was hoping to try CCB, but it's not looking good.

Drinking a Coca-Cola now.

Unfortunately, we're not walking distance to a grocery store and we were driven here. I was hoping to try CCB, but it's not looking good.

Drinking a Coca-Cola now.

That's rough. They also sell it at Walmart and target and some gas stations. So tell them you need to borrow the car because you forgot your toothbrush

Oh ok. I thought they had started distro there, but wasn't sure. They make some good stuff. Their special offerings like their stouts never sit long down here.

I'm an unabashed fanboy of prairie. I've loved just about everything I've tried from them. Luckily I have a steady stream coming in from hawgwild81

Solitude at Kane brewery,

image.jpg

Nice! A brother in the pharmacy world. Nobody quite understands the stupidity/ignorance of the human race quite like we do. Cheers buddy!

On the water. Beer soon.

Oh today was literally awful... Without getting into details the highlight of my day was that soup

How about the decent beer selection? ;)

3rd pour of zombie dust, since @Remmy isn't pulling his weight today ;)

Oh especially when you know the people in the beer department :) you can get whatever you want and hide it from those a**hole customers hah!

Time for the hard stuff.. Handle of Tito's it is.

Back