What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My all brett with lychee.

IMG_20150105_185210574_HDR.jpg

You are adding things still?! That uplands is all i need but i wont complain haha just dont blame it on me! ;)

I have only been putting stuff in that I thought you couldn't get as I tried it. She fell in love with victory hop ranch today and was excited about there being five more. First I told her it came in four packs... Then I told her a beer buddy gets one.

Still on green flash double stout.

I have only been putting stuff in that I thought you couldn't get as I tried it. She fell in love with victory hop ranch today and was excited about there being five more. First I told her it came in four packs... Then I told her a beer buddy gets one.

Haha fair enough, blame it on me! :D

You are adding things still?! That uplands is all i need but i wont complain haha just dont blame it on me! ;)

I have only been putting stuff in that I thought you couldn't get as I tried it. She fell in love with victory hop ranch today and was excited about there being five more. First I told her it came in four packs... Then I told her a beer buddy gets one. She will get over it when I get more tomorrow.

I have only been putting stuff in that I thought you couldn't get as I tried it. She fell in love with victory hop ranch today and was excited about there being five more. First I told her it came in four packs... Then I told her a beer buddy gets one. She will get over it when I get more tomorrow.

Do you get any ska where you shop?

Do you get any ska where you shop?

Having no idea what that is I am going to say no. Will look into it though. There is so much **** beer out there now I pretty much only buy the stuff I see people enjoying here and the stuff that is very local so I can let people know what is good (or awful) here.

Still on green flash.

Having no idea what that is I am going to say no. Will look into it though. There is so much **** beer out there now I pretty much only buy the stuff I see people enjoying here and the stuff that is very local so I can let people know what is good (or awful) here.

Still on green flash.

This is the beer I was particularly asking about that SKA makes.

modus-hoperandi.png

Ill send a 4 pack of that too. It sounds like I will just be sending you IPAs and DIPAs. I hope you enjoy that style. :D

Once upon a time I did. Lately those have all become the property of swmbo. I blame you. Myrcenary was her gateway drug.... The dipa that made her want to try anything but the Stella I used to buy to keep her out of my beer. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1420511140.711422.jpg
More dragons milk. I really need to just shove a Towel in the big hole in the beer fridge and go to bed... But I am gonna keep working.

Here's hoping! Until then, beer.

$159 service (read ripoff) charge guarantees they'll be here tonight. Unfortunately, it does not specify a time.

My heater got messed up like a week before Christmas. Control panel/computer board went. $700 later it went from 52-70 degrees.

Going to be visiting beautiful Battle Creek, MI next week (near Kalamazoo). Anywhere I should go while I'm there? Bell's has a spot in Kalamazoo, right?

Just ordered a couple of Better Bottles, and cleared some space for long term storage. Now I just need @Remmy to ship me some dregs and I'll be in the sour business.

Going to be visiting beautiful Battle Creek, MI next week (near Kalamazoo). Anywhere I should go while I'm there? Bell's has a spot in Kalamazoo, right?

I consider that area to be sacred ground. The Gilmore museum is a treasure if you care about cars or the era(s) when cars were art. I cannot wait for my next trip there.

Edit: water while I look for screws and brackets.

I consider that area to be sacred ground. The Gilmore museum is a treasure if you care about cars or the era(s) when cars were art. I cannot wait for my next trip there.

Edit: water while I look for screws and brackets.

That looks awesome, hope I have time to visit. Thanks for the tip

Ha! Conan just mentioned the whole NEBCO Ghandi Bot thing in his opening monologue. The joke was stupid though.

Back