What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coff. Not sure why I'm up so early. Nothing to do today as its raining outside. ****.

Tried to go to sleep at 1:30AM. Couldn't, so I came downstairs at 4:31AM. More testing on fixed computer & coffee/Camels now...Definitely the red-eye flight this morning. Damn, my eyes are burning! Who farted??:drunk:

Angry looking surf this morning...debris floating by...WTF?! Quaffi.

14168324075042038599626.jpg

Coffee. I need to stop drinking like a *******. Staying up until 1 am doesn't help either...and the blue is still showing through the yellow on the wall. :(
One day work week but I think I'll be sneaking out to get some primer and get this done.

Good evening ladies and gents, took some HBT "maternity leave" to help settle in the new daughter. Back to the regularly scheduled program now. :rockin:

Drinking one from fuzzymittens to start the night. View attachment 202672

Treated myself to one of these today as well.
View attachment 202673

Sorry to quote an old post,I just picked one of these up at Wal-Mart marked down to $199.00. It was kind of an impulse buy, I need a new charcoal grill but wasn't shopping for one.

I did not do any research as it was their last one and I didn't want to risk losing it. I was just wanting your opinion on the grill.

And to stay on topic, Cherry Coke before the son and I go Christmas shopping.

Kinda dreading flying with Spirit. Been hearing horror stories and did not realize you pay for everything. Shouldnt be to bad but just another pain

I flew with them about a month ago to denver. They do nickel and dime you but as long as your bag is within the limits you use the self check in and pack a snack and water it's not a bad deal.

Water. Stupid work

I'm leaving Sunday so I have some time to plan. I'm getting one check in and a backpack that should count as my free carry on. I'll buy some water and stuff at the airport before I leave. Its a 3 or so hr flight to Vegas then 1:30 to Oakland. It should be a problem just more money I have to shell out when I do not have too.

Water/Coffee and about to get some lunch

I'm leaving Sunday so I have some time to plan. I'm getting one check in and a backpack that should count as my free carry on. I'll buy some water and stuff at the airport before I leave. Its a 3 or so hr flight to Vegas then 1:30 to Oakland. It should be a problem just more money I have to shell out when I do not have too.

Water/Coffee and about to get some lunch

Bring an empty water bottle and fill it after security. Pack food/snacks in your carry on too, no need to pay for food/drinks at the airport, unless it's beer.

Coffee Breathe imperial milk stout. 25 minutes in and out. Not so bad. The line got ridiculous after I got my stuff.

Who knew Beer O'Clock came earlier at the beach?! Having on of my Scottish Samhain Pumpkin Ale...and so is my mother in-law, while she makes pumpkin pies! (She tasted the first one I poured and decided she wanted the whole thing.)

Success!

Water...

Had some beers for the games yesterday and I don't usually do so... Feeling it a lil today

Afternoon coff- finishing up the work day...

Anyone use a sanke to ferment? I'm thinking just going simple and using a orange Carboy cap and removing the stem... Won't be able to brew much in the coming months with the new pt job... Just trying to maximize brew days

Latest posts

Back