What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where do you go for your commercial purchases? when we've been up and have the time, I've been going to France & 44.

I'm by minnehaha falls so I tend to find myself at elevated on Hiawatha. Great selection and their build your own sixer awesome. Ale jail in St. Paul is good too but kind of fancy schmancy

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

France and 44th is a good one....I'm over by minnehaha falls so I usually find myself at elevated on Hiawatha...great selection of cold ones but their build your own sixer is awesome. Ale jail in St. Paul is good too...a little fancy schmancy though

thanks! good to know. sometimes we're all over the cities, and sometimes we're just around France & American area.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416167703.908440.jpg let's go Giants!

I have a fundamental problem understanding american football :mug:

It is much more enjoyable if you understand the rules. It is very complicated, in terms of rules, but has so many breaks in the action that is easy for someone who understands it to explain what happened without missing any action.

EDIT: I was assuming you were being serious

Alaskan freeride APA while the kids get skating lessons and the locals go insane watching the Broncos losing this game.

1416168877325.jpg

It is much more enjoyable if you understand the rules. It is very complicated, in terms of rules, but has so many breaks in the action that is easy for someone who understands it to explain what happened without missing any action.

You were absolutely correct in your assumption! And I do agree on the commercial breaks. I am a rugby fan, so American Football can't be a huge leap of imagination but its only shown on normal TV once or twice a year here. And the commercial breaks are annoying as hell for someone not used to them :fro:

You were absolutely correct in your assumption! And I do agree on the commercial breaks. I am a rugby fan, so American Football can't be a huge leap of imagination but its only shown on normal TV once or twice a year here. And the commercial breaks are annoying as hell for someone not used to them :fro:

I think the breakthrough for most who don't watch a lot is understanding the legal formation rules. The defense can basically line up any way they want, so long as they do not cross the line of scrimmage (the imaginary line across the field, located where the ball is sitting). But the offense has to have at least 7 of the 11 players lined up on the line of scrimmage. Why this is important is that nobody from the offense who lines up on the line of scrimmage, other than the two players on the ends, is eligible to catch a forward pass.

Does that make it more or less confusing?

I have a fundamental problem understanding american football :mug:

What @Ridire said. Much more interesting if you know the X's and O's. Or have played the game (organized football).

What @Ridire said. Much more interesting if you know the X's and O's. Or have played the game (organized football).

My favorite level to watch is high school. You see so many crazy offensive formations at that level that you never see at higher levels (Wing-T, Single Wing, Veer Option, etc.).

Congrats!

Just spent the last 2 1/2 hours doing on-line Scout training classes. Beer to commence shortly...

Online BSA training just seems wrong. As much as I hated the wood badge crowd as a youth leader, I guess it's better than making a video game of it.

Coffee as I prepare to hit the road.

My favorite level to watch is high school. You see so many crazy offensive formations at that level that you never see at higher levels (Wing-T, Single Wing, Veer Option, etc.).

Same here. I get to HS games every week.

I'm not the type of guy to subject you to that. I'll take care of it personally.

I'm a welder by trade, but my passion is Beer Disposal Unit. I perform this service free of charge. believe me, your liver will thank you in the morning.

a small pull of my Stout Chode Stout after a hydro sample of my Pumpkin Ale. just for all the 3711 haters.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1416173846.693307.jpg
Wife is painting Red Guard in the shower, kid is taking a nap, and the dog isn't pestering me. Don't mind if I do.

Latest posts

Back