What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a bottle of my Goldilocks Kolsch. I just had a great idea for when trick or treaters come. I have a bag of canned vegetables sitting next to my door that's going to be put out for the Boy Scouts to pick up tomorrow. I'm going to pretend I don't have any candy and try to give them canned vegetables instead and when they look their saddest, I'll whip out the bowl of candy and win over their easily manipulated hearts and minds.

CameraZOOM-20141031171008331.jpg

Seriously over carbonated but very good Red Porter from Black Shirt Brewing. I wear a ton of black shirts so this is a brewery I can be on board with.
View attachment 232883

That is odd - didn't have that happen with the couple i had here (same 6-pack). I'm thinking there may be something to the whole carbonation / altitude thing.

i got 2 more hours of drinking water at the office before beer drinking can begin

Same happen to me The other night. It was enjoyable but it was over carbed. They force right?

Hows the bourbon biscotte? Got one i need to find a reason to open

NOLA Mecha Hopzilla thx to @tobyg in #properglassware, also thx to @tobyg.

Pours golden orange with a dense 1 finger head

Aromas of fresh pine and grapefruit with some sweet bready malt out back

Body is lush and just lightly sticks to the palate. Same flavors in aroma come thru with an assertive bitterness without being overdone

Finish has a touch of booze but just showing its "double" side. Enjoy the malt that also lingers behind the sticky resin left on the palate.

Very delicious dipa that i could pound a bunch off!

Cheers guys happy halloween!
If i dont get to drunk ill post some pumpkins im tearing into tnite.

Wasent sure which picture did more justice so i posted both lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414793154.308972.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414793167.441197.jpg

View attachment 232919

I have a new best beer at the local grocery store.

That's probably my favorite DFH.

That's a everything I love in pictures!

Tell me more.

Not sure how wobrien does it, but I just cover bacon in brown sugar and bake it in the oven. It's so good!

Noticed that the beer I just opened had a "Best by Dec 30 13" on the label. Oh well, tastes fine lol

Water.
Have been too busy to brew in the last 2-3 weeks and my pipeline is dangerously dry. I gotta put in double brew time this weekend to build it back up.

Picked up grains and have 3068 on a stirplate for a franziskaner clone.

Same happen to me The other night. It was enjoyable but it was over carbed. They force right?

I'm pretty sure they force carb. But don't distro outside of CO. I'm gonna have to ask head brewer at Breckinridge if they adjust carb level when shipping to you flat-landers.

Starting with this. Proper
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414795597.533431.jpg

Having a bottle of my Goldilocks Kolsch. I just had a great idea for when trick or treaters come. I have a bag of canned vegetables sitting next to my door that's going to be put out for the Boy Scouts to pick up tomorrow. I'm going to pretend I don't have any candy and try to give them canned vegetables instead and when they look their saddest, I'll whip out the bowl of candy and win over their easily manipulated hearts and minds.

Quite a few years ago the garden was still at full tilt on Halloween, I had picked a big bowl of green beans so what to do?
Wish I had a camera going some of the responses were priceless! Of course I had candy too.

Saison,

IMG_5019.jpg

Back