What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smart guy too.

Second pour of speedway stout

Very smart guy.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410831209.445801.jpg
Second pour

Nursing a kingpin by bridgeport brewing.

I have a cold so I can't taste much.. and I should be drinking my hb pale with an off flavor since it's more enjoyable with muted taste buds.
Just wanted to see the difference between that and good beer.

20140915_183648.jpg

Nursing a kingpin by bridgeport brewing.

I have a cold so I can't taste much.. and I should be drinking my hb pale with an off flavor since it's more enjoyable with muted taste buds.

Just wanted to see the difference between that and good beer.

Second pour. Same picture.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410831813.724714.jpg

Trying my test bottle of Crab Apple/Pink Cripps Caramel Cider...pretty color (final will be more clear), great flavor and aroma. 10.89% ABV, but that may be why there is absolutely no carb at all. The Edinburgh Ale Yeast may have passed its tolerance. If I want the batch to carb, I may need to explore options...maybe another yeast, like Champagne, and watch SG down to around 1.010, then bottle?

DSC05737.jpg

Drinking a hb ed wort's haus pale now, watching primus playing a show in germany back in 1997. Man, Les is a class act.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ML1kZ_HoxE[/ame]

20140915_191132.jpg

Les is one crazy man. Seen him a few times and it's always entertaining. Toss in some buckethead and you've got a great weekend of insanity.

I saw primus live at oakland coliseum in 1996 with tool and everclear...
I have to say of all the live shows I've ever been to, they are some of the best showmen. Their live performance sounds more like their records than any other artist I've heard.

As a bassist myself, I can't help but respecting the hell outta Les Claypool. A true mad chemist of his trade.

Sorry, I'll dumb it down for you Midwesterners.

Auburn kickers (Cody parkey) won't let you down either.

;)

Haha fair enough. I thought you were talking about CFB now. My last word tho, kickers cant break five tackles for a touchdown. :)

Either way, your guys took it tonight. Hell of a game.

Haha fair enough. I thought you were talking about CFB now. My last word tho, kickers cant break five tackles for a touchdown. :)

Either way, your guys took it tonight. Hell of a game.

Sorry, just joking with ya. Sproles and McCoy are so fun to watch. Great game.

Water. Morning came fast today...

Coffee.

A little relieved that there is some turmoil with my boy's cub scout den (or pack or whatever it is) because he will now not be doing cub scout camping this weekend...instead he will be doing family camping. I would enjoy both, but without the scouts involved, I can pack beer and cigars. Boy will still be outdoors, will fish and hike, etc. and I will get some adult time when he goes to bed.

Coffee.

A little relieved that there is some turmoil with my boy's cub scout den (or pack or whatever it is) because he will now not be doing cub scout camping this weekend...instead he will be doing family camping. I would enjoy both, but without the scouts involved, I can pack beer and cigars. Boy will still be outdoors, will fish and hike, etc. and I will get some adult time when he goes to bed.

I learned to drink and smoke from the older scouts.... Ah the good ole days.

Coffee. Only having one beer last night was a good idea. Yesterday hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

My Bluebird Clone. Unless my bottle shop was lying to me, that may be all I'm getting for a while. Seems there wasn't enough demand for the distributor to keep stocking it, and that's why it hasn't been around for a couple months.

So that's why I havent seen it at total wine in a while. The jerks.

Had my coffee earlier. Drinking lots of water in hopes of staying healthy. Everyone i know is trying to get sick and I flat out refuse. Though it would give me some brewing time if I did.

Looks like the beginning of the end. Inbev has put a bid for Miller which should not be allowed. Thats after Miller tried to buy Heineken. Shi!!y beer buying each other and then smaller craft.

I don't see how regulators would approve an Inbev/SABMiller deal; but I do think Heineken is not long as a family run organization. :(

Feel like celebrating between winning my very close fantasy football game, and then winning the super mechanical range give-away but I will probably just stick to water.

I don't see how regulators would approve an Inbev/SABMiller deal; but I do think Heineken is not long as a family run organization. :(

Feel like celebrating between winning my very close fantasy football game, and then winning the super mechanical range give-away but I will probably just stick to water.

Congrats on the super mechanical range giveaway! Lucky bastid :fro:

You suck for winning the give away. I'm never that lucky or that random number generator has it out for me lol.

I cant see because that can be consider a monopoly in my eyes. They wont improve their beer but buy the competition or small breweries. Heineken is not a family run any more. They are the same as the big guy. They are still in denial.

Back