What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A brown porter I brewed August of last year. It is probably me, but I get a bunch of alcohol "hot". It seems to have much more carbonation than I remember, but still very tasty.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406088087.593738.jpg
Dogfish Berliner Weisse made with peach juice.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Imperial oatmeal sweet stout from a recipe I found on Reddit. It's got a warm alcohol feel to it, but it's on the nice side, not the "ugh, too much" side. This batch was the first time I've ever had a stuck mash on the Brew Magic, and hopefully the last.

Water now. After drinking several brew dog hardcore IIPA like it was natty lite all evening. Tomorrow is gonna suck and be here before I know it!!!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406094333.603690.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1406094345.878766.jpg
My first AG and first IPA my only complaint is the sharp overly bitter after taste hopefully it mellows out with time totally drinkable tho.

Water. Have to be at the dog club for training in a little bit.

Nothing like running around with a dog biting your arm for the evening.

I guess I'll have to bring it back from retirement just for you. ;)

Haha. That's funny; I don't even remember posting this. :drunk:

I do have a vague recollection of doubling up on Mad Elf/ Naked Elf at the end of the night and pretending to compare the two. :smack:

Water after puking. Leg day is never fun. Except for the fact that I tend to really hammer beers the day of.

Back