What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer number one. Yeungling.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403285417.576813.jpg

[ QUOTE=BreezyBrew;6202726]How do we not know it's bud light? LOL Jk man.

More water after a taste of my IIPA. it has some rye in there so it needs some clearing time.[/QUOTE]

That's fine. As long as the people on the course think it's coffee. :D

Another birdie for me on the 5th. Another Yeungling.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403289766.596311.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403290585.384368.jpg
Southern star black crack. For those of y'all fortune enough to live in the great city of Houston, TX Petrol station just tapped a keg of it.

View attachment 206770
Southern star black crack. For those of y'all fortune enough to live in the great city of Houston, TX Petrol station just tapped a keg of it.

Wes it somewhere there now. I'm stuck at work and cant make it down there :(. But heading up to B52 today for a hop experiment:D

I'm am. Right next to the water

That's what it looked like, but I didn't know if you were still there. I didn't want to go up to strangers and start asking of they were onetoeddogbrewery on HBT. :D
I'm sitting outside in the front. Almost done with my Black Crack. Probably will get another beer after this.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403295182.600494.jpg

Sam Summer.

Waiting for my fellow golf players to get onto the green (like me). :D

Water at work. But I've decided to spend the last 30 minutes or so here planning tomorrow's brew day.

For you guys who spend some effort on getting your water right, do you use one of the spreadsheets? Which one? I get very different outputs from Bru'n Water than with EZ Water and I am leaning towards thinking EZ Water is the more accurate (based on how much closer it estimated my mash pH on the last brew).

Water at work. But I've decided to spend the last 30 minutes or so here planning tomorrow's brew day.

For you guys who spend some effort on getting your water right, do you use one of the spreadsheets? Which one? I get very different outputs from Bru'n Water than with EZ Water and I am leaning towards thinking EZ Water is the more accurate (based on how much closer it estimated my mash pH on the last brew).

I use bru'n water but havent tried anything else.

Afternoon coffee with an Advil chaser.
My knee is killing me from a barely run / c25k day three on *Tuesday.*. I guess running is not for me :(. I could barely sleep last night it hurt so bad.
I'm pretty pissed because I was actually enjoying it.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Keep at it... First there weeks suck.

Store now, beer imminent.

Water. Finishing up work then maybe a nap or maybe some beer. Deciding if I want to cab it tonight just to let loose.

I use bru'n water but havent tried anything else.

Has it been close in predicting pH? EZ Water was pretty damn close on my last brew (projected 5.3 and measured 5.2). For my brew tomorrow, I get to 5.4 with EZ Water and the same additions in Bru'n Water are projecting 4.6.

Back