What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cup of coffee #2. Passed out at 8:30 last night, woke up at 2 on the couch and never really fell back asleep. It's gonna be one of those long days.

At a place called the Drafthouse. They either have the taps crossed or I'm drinking the oldest Jai Alai in the world. Gross.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

First cup of coffee after getting logged in to work. Not gonna be able to focus on the job today. In 24 hours I will be Colorado and getting ready to punish my liver with 5 days of craft beer overindulgence

Thinking about making some coffee. Maybe heading back down to Pittsburgh to see my 96 year old Nana who is "unresponsive" and just waiting for eternal rest. I've already said my goodbye on Thursday when doctors were sure she wouldn't make it to Friday. She always has been a stubborn woman! ;)
Though apparently not as stubborn as I thought as I just received a call from my dad as I was writing this. She passed away at 6:30 this AM, 6 days after her 96th birthday! What an amazing life she's had! I'm going to miss her, but I'm glad she's finally reunited with her sisters and husband who passed long before her! Gotta go make a few phone calls now.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Sorry for the long delay, just got caught up on posts. My condolences as well on your loss.

Many a cup of coffee this morning. Now a Ginger Ale (hey! It has Ale in the name, so that counts right?). Going to keg up my Amarillo/Simcoe Pale Ale when I get home from work. I got a little too sun-screwed yesterday, so a few beers are definitely in order.

We have Trashed Tuesdays, Wasted Wednesdays, Tanked Thursdays, F*ed up Fridays, Sloppy Saturdays and Sundays, what is our title for Mondays?

Sorry for the long delay, just got caught up on posts. My condolences as well on your loss.

Many a cup of coffee this morning. Now a Ginger Ale (hey! It has Ale in the name, so that counts right?). Going to keg up my Amarillo/Simcoe Pale Ale when I get home from work. I got a little too sun-screwed yesterday, so a few beers are definitely in order.

We have Trashed Tuesdays, Wasted Wednesdays, Tanked Thursdays, F*ed up Fridays, Sloppy Saturdays and Sundays, what is our title for Mondays?

Well Funday Sunday is what I refer to it as, and not sure about monday. Maybe moderation monday to help our livers slightly (although I wont be participating) :D

Well Funday Sunday is what I refer to it as, and not sure about monday. Maybe moderation monday to help our livers slightly (although I wont be participating) :D

No way Fins! I think something more along the lines of Messy Monday or possibly even Malt Liquor Monday if you have a particularly craptastic Monday. :drunk:

Big mug of coffee this morning with 5.3oz bowl of Greek Yogurt with blueberries & some wheat germ. Then of course I just had to have an Arby's fish sandwich with Jalapeno bites for lunch. Saving the SNPA & SA Escape Route for later after all this running the boys back & forth all day is over.

Water with lunch. If UConn wins tonight, expect me to be hungover for the next two days.

Well I kinda did set myself up for this one so I am going to post it before someone else does

http://youtu.be/XbHxwFxdXXc

On a side note, can one person get sick and die due to the odor coming off of another person? My coworker has this vinegary-backside smell heavily coming off of him today and it is causing me to get nausious and I now have a severe case of heartburn. I left the room and it started clearing up. Now that I am back, it has returned. If I can only hold out another 2.5 hours I can escape.

Well I kinda did set myself up for this one so I am going to post it before someone else does

On a side note, can one person get sick and die due to the odor coming off of another person? My coworker has this vinegary-backside smell heavily coming off of him today and it is causing me to get nausious and I now have a severe case of heartburn. I left the room and it started clearing up. Now that I am back, it has returned. If I can only hold out another 2.5 hours I can escape.

It's the Pedio and Lacto. Once it's there, you can't get rid of it. Had he tried StarSan?

ThAnks for sharing, the way this day has started there will be consumption
Tonight, I hope this isn't a preview for the whole week, I gotta work Saturday and that sucks enough.
Coffee

It's the Pedio and Lacto. Once it's there, you can't get rid of it. Had he tried StarSan?

Ugh, mental picture I really do not want. Way too much Barnyard. He must bathe in Saisons and other farmhouse yeasts.

I am definitely in for a Monday Drunkening. Who is drinking with me?

Maybe your not looking at the positive possibilities of this coworker. Perhaps you can harvest a yeast strain off him and make a farmhouse ale.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I just figured out the references to So, I Married an Axe Murder on the can of Old Chub. Brilliant.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Maybe your not looking at the positive possibilities of this coworker. Perhaps you can harvest a yeast strain off him and make a farmhouse ale.

You are welcome to any samples you can get off of him. If you are into that kind of thing.

I am onto my first beer of the day. A Bitter Root Brewing Porter.
9ygedeqe.jpg

First time with this. Very good and glad to have 3 more to age.....maybe if I can keep my hands off of em. Thanks Eric!

Are they good to age? That would be nice. I bought a 6er back in November 13 and only drank 1.

I'm traveling on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Guess what days NEBCO and Jacks Abby are closed. Yup same days. FML...

Drinking hotel coffee as I hunt for bottle shops in MA

And the last of the beers GF sent me. Sometimes when you have had to smell your coworker who smells like it all day, you may as well drink a Pigs Ass.
3a4e2upy.jpg

Are they good to age? That would be nice. I bought a 6er back in November 13 and only drank 1.

I'm traveling on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Guess what days NEBCO and Jacks Abby are closed. Yup same days. FML...

Yup. Ive heard from several others that it ages very well.

mattmmille's strawberry blonde. I may be mistaken, but I thought he said this was terrible. I am not getting terrible. In fact, I am getting something as enjoyable as mine. Either I have terrible taste, they both suck, or they're both good.

IMG_6934.jpg

Where in MA will you be?

Ran out of MO beers. On to a Chub. Tastes different after the porters. Still good though. No pic because y'all know what the can looks like.

Well,my son was supposed to get off at 6:30,then got backed up to maybe 7:30. Screw his greedy boss...I'm havin' a beer. Great lakes Rye of the Tiger. Tastes a lot like my Cougar Country IPA to me. Good though.:mug:

Back