What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My b for putting up that pic of RG3. Lol won't happen again.
Onto some magic hat - Steven sour

image-2550135370.jpg

I'm drinking some home brewed pale ale, Maris Otter/EXP.1210 hops. San Diego Super Yeast, dropped brilliantly clear, very quickly. I'm impressed.

chuckstout said:
I hope that will change in our lifetime.
One would think it would with our failing and overpopulated prison systems. The problem is prison has become a monster business held in the private secter! Inmates mean money, money means kick back, kickbacks mean campaign money, campaign money means political position, political position means private prisons. See the circle, ashame!!!! Oh yea pumpkin spice

image-1031587665.jpg

No pictures since the tread was still closed at the time, but last night I had some great beer and had a great time hanging out with DisturbdChemist and nukebrewer.
I had a Saint Arnold Bishops Barrel 1 - Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout, Bishops Barrel 2 - Old Ale in Chardonnay Barrels with Cherries, and Bishops Barrel 5 - Bourbon Barrel Wee Heavy.
The 1 was the best out of the three BBs I had. It's a little over a year in bottles at this point.
We also ended up with a free 4 course beer pairing dinner by being at the right place at the right time. It was a great night.

Since it was closed down, I killed off my Mild, a couple cans of Kolsch 151 and PBR, my Smoked Black Saison, a clubmate's Chocolate Stout, and last night killed a growler of St. George Oktoberfest. Starting the morning right with another can of Kolsch 151. I love vacation :mug:

Didnt drink much during the lockdown. I brewed sunday morning and then felt like crap the rest of the day. Only had 2 brews yesterday, an Irish red ale that a client brought me and my American Red Ale. Now onto the water, glad we are back fellas, lets not have this happen again! :D

Drinking coffee and about to guzzle about 10 oz of cider because it was another gusher and I hate wasting it. It's apple juice, right? It's okay for breakfast. :D

No pictures since the tread was still closed at the time, but last night I had some great beer and had a great time hanging out with DisturbdChemist and nukebrewer.
I had a Saint Arnold Bishops Barrel 1 - Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout, Bishops Barrel 2 - Old Ale in Chardonnay Barrels with Cherries, and Bishops Barrel 5 - Bourbon Barrel Wee Heavy.
The 1 was the best out of the three BBs I had. It's a little over a year in bottles at this point.
We also ended up with a free 4 course beer pairing dinner by being at the right place at the right time. It was a great night.

Yeah, that was a great night. Couldn't have caught a luckier break. I had the BB1, Pumpkinator, Sculpin and a small taste of Wes' BB2 along with dinner and beer pairing Wes mentioned. Fantastic night and Wes and DisturbdChemist are both great guys to hang out with.

So a lot happened during the shutdown. I finally got to meet my new assistant brewer, wobrien #2. He came yesterday morning about 45 min after we got to the hospital. Got there just in time :D

I'm drinking mostly water as the hospital frowns upon bringing alcohol into the maternity ward.

Coffee and looking up how to kombucha. Any advice or know where to get a mother? SWMBO requested I make it.

So a lot happened during the shutdown. I finally got to meet my new assistant brewer, wobrien #2. He came yesterday morning about 45 min after we got to the hospital. Got there just in time :D

I'm drinking mostly water as the hospital frowns upon bringing alcohol into the maternity ward.

Congrats and such!:tank:

Congrats!

Back