What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that's good stuff. I love that one! My son turned me on to that one,& LHB's milk stout. Gubbe Stoff! Got a pot of pacific blend redneck rocket fuel brewing now. Need coffee after early morning run to mail back sleep study kit. Darn apnea...but on a high note,I finally got my engine runnin like a raped ape again. that feels good too!

Oh yeah it is. So creamy and smooth. Its like chocolate milk and beer had a nice little kid and that little kid was Milk Stout Nitro.

image-1824573576.jpg

Having a Pride Red at Northbound smokehouse/brew pub...hoppy red with an as yet unknown "C" hop...

Also they're growing hops, these are there cascades..starting to see some burrs

IMG-20130630-00517.jpg

IMG-20130630-00518.jpg

free2scour said:
Hopsecutioner IPA by Terrapin Brew Co.

Had one of those last night. Awesome IPA! Speaking of IPA's, I need to start drinking mine, so I can keg my Roggenbier in a couple of weeks.
Having coffee now (French pressed)...

A shot of my Thai Black rice wine and Crooked Fence Rusty Nail Pale Ale. The Rusty Nail is really good, love the malt flavors in this. Thanks LoloMT7! (Looks like you should have beer mail Monday or Tuesday :mug:)

ForumRunner_20130630_155336.jpg

ForumRunner_20130630_155302.jpg

FermentNEthinG said:
Chilling a few of these while I commence to lawn mowing.

Oh my god, I've been trying to get more of that and no one's found me any. Now I see why! You have it all! I got a 4 pack in a trade and it is by far my favorite stout. The problem is, I only have 2 cans left.

I have been drinking a bunch of English and Scottish styles lately. Last week I picked up a sixer of Goose Island Honker's Ale, which was delicious despite now being an AB-InBev product. This morning I ended up getting a sixer of this...

ForumRunner_20130630_130523.jpg

Speaking of which, I need to pick up some more of that Innis & Gunn Rum Barrel Aged stuff...man that is a tasty beer.

Sarsaparilla at Pop's Ice Cream in Roanoke, VA. Conveniently next door to a bar with an ok craft selection, so maybe I can chase the pink elephant from this weekend off before we finish the trip home.

image-2688900115.jpg

Latest posts

Back