What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mcbaumannerb said:
I'm guessing your thinking of either Fegley's Brewworks or Weyerbacher

Both are about halfway between Scranton and Philly I'd say. Good ol Lehigh Valley, where I was born and raised.

Hey TNGabe, going tomorrow to clean out the liquor store's stock, and pick up some more Wild Brew. They said they have a case left. I'm definately gonna clone this one, its the best imperial stout I've ever had...

Hey TNGabe, going tomorrow to clean out the liquor store's stock, and pick up some more Wild Brew. They said they have a case left. I'm definately gonna clone this one, its the best imperial stout I've ever had...

I'm definitely interested in 'Merica, Prairie Hop, or anything else you can pick up. I think Noir isn't out until next week.

cody6173 said:
My Stone 15th Anniversary Clone.......on tap. This could be dangerous. Picture to follow

Deeeeeeeeelicious

image-1819302728.jpg

TNGabe said:
I'm definitely interested in 'Merica, Prairie Hop, or anything else you can pick up. I think Noir isn't out until next week.

Yeah, pre-orders of Noir are through the roof (they already pre-sold 4 or 5 cases of 750's). 'Merica is gonna be tough to find (but not impossible). I may be able to find some Prairie Hop, if Biergarten still has some, and Prairie Gold Sour is usually always in rotation. I also get some brews from a more local store, which is where I got the Prairie Bomb From. I'll see what I can find when I go tomorrow.
Oh, back on topic: having a pint of my mild now...

Passed out on the couch drinking my HB 70/ and was woken to a terrified 6 year old girl because of a little thunder and lightening. Dad can console her not. I'm apparently not capable of protecting her from a small storm, but sleeping with Mom in the spare bedroom is cool. Fml. Finishing my beer and going to bed. Screw this hockey game too. I guess nobody wants to win.

Just popped the cork on a Wild Brew. If you haven't had it, you need to. It's one of the best Saisons I've had, so far. I'm going tomorrow to pick up a few more for the trip to Tennessee (not the drive). After this one, I'm done, I think...
Yeah, I do believe I'm done. The bottle of Wild Brew ruined me for the night :drunk:

nukebrewer said:
The commercial beer is called Whisker'd Wit and mine is Dolly's Whiskers like Dolly the cloned sheep.

Well that is a more reasonable explanation than I expected.

Water for the moment but if the SWMBO keeps being a B I'm going to have to fall off the wagon :-D just to cope

they told you about the recipe? seems odd for such a new brewery, but very cool of them if they did

They didn't exactly tell me, per se, but they listed the ingredients on their web site and the brewer told me the yeast he used while I was there one day. From all that I took a stab at it and ended up getting pretty close the first time.

Right now I am having a Critical Mass pre-dinner drink. Got an oak aged Unearthly and some 2XIPA waiting on me for after dinner.

20130613_163700.jpg

Nothing at the moment, but heading to an Oskar Blues tasting in an hour. Dale's Pale Ale, Mama's Lil' Yella, Old Chub, G'Knight, and Ten Fidy :ban:

Back