What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
So Wes when you going to put some big red coq in your face hole :D hahahahahahaha

Edit: I didn't forget to leave feedback I got to get on my laptop to do that.

Yeah, you'd like to see that wouldn't you! ;)
I probably won't be drinking until this weekend. Maybe then I'll pull the Coq out of cold storage. :D

Terrapin - hop karma another first and Iikey

image-2321684356.jpg

MrNickVT said:
I have access to sculpin regularly back in Vermont. I'm in Florida now and this is the first time I've seen dorado. So I said yup ill have one of those.

A friend of mine that's brews for a local brewery went to a tour of white labs and was telling me how ballast point gets there yeast fresh daily from white labs. I thought it was pretty impressive. And sculpin is delicious!

My session rye ipa, turned out pretty good. It's the first beer I've kegged too. Still a little low on the carbonation I need to crank up the co2 and let it sit a few more days

image-891046530.jpg

It's 2013 unfortunately its just so good I can't age it :p

Nice! I'm going to pick some up the next time I am in the shop if I can still find it. There was plenty of it left last time I was in the store. I've got one left that will continue to age if I can't find any more.

A few big beers in there ... how'd you feel this morning?

Everything make it safely? I was worried since I packed that box tight (was the biggest box I had.). Did you give them time to chill at all? ;)

Lol ... I had a feeling you were jonesing for that Dragons Milk! :mug:

And for me ... water and then bed very soon - been an insanely long day.

yup everything arrived safely and i let the dragon's milk chill for a good hour :mug:

Denny's Wry Smile Rye IPA. I have consumed more rye beer in the last two weeks since tapping this keg than in the 35+ years since I reached the legal age to drink (of course back then it was only 18 - I'm not that old).

they just bumped us back up to 45 this week. gotta have hours by noon Friday. I miss having 3 day weekends already.

coffee. I had 1 beer last night: 3711 side of my Petite Saison split.

Man I feel ya, workin 5 days a week sucks. Just got moved back to 5 days a week. What sucks even more is working 3hrs later on your friday. I guess I should post the beer I was drinkin

ForumRunner_20130605_022916.jpg

Since I havnt posted here in a while is you can buy Parabola from FSW please buy it and pm me Ill work something out to send you

Yupers day off kids last day of school so seems my wife cant be at both outings at the same time I'll go with one kid plus I haven't been to the zoo in forever so I'm kinda excited :-D

We went to the zoo yesterday, we got there just as tons of field trips were leaving.
Edit: theres a dead baby duck floating in the pond of the spider monkey cage, see if its still there lol

NIZZLE said:
Yupers day off kids last day of school so seems my wife cant be at both outings at the same time I'll go with one kid plus I haven't been to the zoo in forever so I'm kinda excited :-D

Sounds like a good day. I haven't been to the zoo in years.

More coffee as I'm researching my summer project

shine-2.jpg

shine-1.jpg

Well my name's John Lee Pettimore Same as my Daddy and his Daddy before You hardly ever saw grandaddy down here He only came to town about twice a year He'd buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper line Everybody knew that he made moonshine :)

Ostomo517 said:
We went to the zoo yesterday, we got there just as tons of field trips were leaving.
Edit: theres a dead baby duck floating in the pond of the spider monkey cage, see if its still there lol

Your edit sounds like a Cold War coded message !

had these last night, rogue american amber ale which i enjoyed very much

and Schlafly's hefeweizen which was good but for some reason thought it be better

2013-06-04 17.52.53.jpg

2013-06-04 18.28.58.jpg

Got a little busy... Er... Distracted and didn't post this yesterday. So the picture doesn't go to waste, here's some anniversary his and hers beers (perpetual IPA and a yuengling)

image-575406462.jpg

More coffee as I'm researching my summer project

Well my name's John Lee Pettimore Same as my Daddy and his Daddy before You hardly ever saw grandaddy down here He only came to town about twice a year He'd buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper line Everybody knew that he made moonshine :)

so shiny.

MrNickVT said:
First of two flights at CCB. I'm in love :)

Awesome! Do they still have the Nitro Whiskey stout? They make awesome imperial stouts, just wondering how they do on a small stout.

Back