What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale...Damn this is good! It will be a good beer to make and keep a couple of cases around just to add the the rotation.

Nice! I think I am getting mine in April. I'm doing Cascade, Centennial and Willamette.

Sweet! I did some willamette last year and added about six ounces wet hops to a pumpkin ale

ForumRunner_20130323_221653.jpg

Sweet! I did some willamette last year and added about six ounces wet hops to a pumpkin ale

Well I couldnt delete the pic, so I guess my daughter well get a bit of face time. Growin so fast to think that was close to a year and half ago

I haven't planned it out yet since I don't have any sort of clue what my yield will be, but I want to do a wet hopped IPA involving all three hops.

Cute kid. My wife and I are planning to start the process sometime this year.

nukebrewer said:

Ahh yes, the process. I remember when my wife and I made the decision. We didn't expect it to take long. It ended up taking 10 months for her to get pregnant.

I haven't planned it out yet since I don't have any sort of clue what my yield will be, but I want to do a wet hopped IPA involving all three hops.

Thanks, were in the process for another and that will be all she wrote. Also

HB RyeIA

Yes you do! I got the last Damnation at my bottle shop before they exited Washington.

HB Brown Porter

Look at that pretty new copy of Wild Brews! I'll get a shot with my copy later, I've flipped through it a couple times. Keep plugging away at it. Some of it starts making sense after a while.

LoloMT7's most excellent golden strong. This is awesome, man! Fruity, a little spicy, great maltiness and sweetness. Excellent beer.

Sorry Lolo - guess I'm a hyprecritical based on other's reviews of your brews.

Technically this was last night but... After proudly bottling my first ever home brew I learned the painful lesson that it would take about 8 weeks to fully carb and mature it was off to the liquor store to buy a bunch of beers I have never tried before when I found this Brasserie des Rocs.
What a very tasty beer. Labelled as a 9% Belgian Special Brown Ale it had a slightly sweet fruity and nutty taste of raisins, plums and almonds with a nicely balanced bitter finish. Also no hint of the alcohol taste found in some 9% beers.
Very worth a try in my humble opinion.

image-1231045495.jpg

where you been nordeast ?

Busy, my friend. We've been doing a bit of indoor remodeling before spring gets here and we have the landscaping to finish up and a garage brewery to build. Also, every free second I've had over the last few days has had my nose in Wild Brews. Awesome book.

This is a sweet bottle! I love Duvel bottles, wife calls em the Michelin man bottles

I like 'em a lot too, they have a rustic Belgian feel to 'em. If they didn't glug so much when pouring, I'd used 'em for home brew.

xMalachi said:
My first time with this.. Lagunitas is working their way up on my list of favorite breweries. Absolute malt bomb here but quite tasty.

They are easily one of my favorites. But I'm pretty spoiled here in Nor Cal.

image-1998520971.jpg

Hoppy saison while I bottle and fruit some Berliner Weisse - or what I prefer to call Greenhedder Weisse since I live in green shed.

And some bucket dregs - it's kind of like the lindeman's of BW with the extra priming sugar in the last bit.

No picture, but I'm dowing the last 4 bomber's of Cooper's kit beers I have. Started all grain after Christmas, and while I might knock down a canned kit to keep the pipeline going at some point, the side by side difference is crazy. I'm a convert, on the real.

Had two Founder's IPAs. Am now having two Sierra Nevada Torpedos.

I bottled one of my black IPAs and also brewed another IPA today. :rockin:

Went to my first renaissance festival and had a blast. camped for two days and going to love my bed and shower today.. didnt get any sleep but drank a $h*t ton of Mead and some good beer and something they called Lo-key or what ever they call it... Now having my DIPA resting and had a enjoy by 4-01-12. Hops... and MEAD!! yum...

Heady Topper in lab while waiting for samples to incubate. life could be worse, ya know, like if i were out of heady and still had to be in lab.

Back