What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a can of Bitter American that I'd lost in the back of the beer closet. (Still good, but lost some shine). Now having a pint of my coffee stout, whoa boy the pound of cold steeped coffee is coming through. :ban:

2 Yuengling lagers with dinner, a HB table saison and a HB dark mild. Next up a little jack and water.

A Sample of Tonight...

IMG_8698.jpg

... and drinking a home brew right now... ;)

Happy Saturday Night!

Ruination 10, SN/RR Brux, I kept my second bottle at 65 for 4 weeks, and the dishsoap aroma is gone, amazing how quickly the brett develops the beer.

PBR because it's hotter than hell after doing yard work and chasing chickens around the yard to dust with DE.

Technically last night....but had some great beers:

(512) Pecan Porter ---> Left Hand Milk ---> SCULPIN. Ever have a beer arouse you in an inappropriate manner? ;)

Just had a Primator Maibock. I must remember to brew a Maibock in february so I can celebrate the arrival of May in a drunken stupor as the creators of this fantastic beer intended.

Im drinking Quilmes an argentine import... Its amazing how different these are in argentina.. I had every one they made when i was down there... This one is good but not what i experienced in Argentina.

Having one our brown ales from the first batch we ever did. At six weeks out, it's a lot better than it was at about three weeks when we tried the first ones - has more body and depth. Pretty good.

kitchensqueen said:
Having one our brown ales from the first batch we ever did. At six weeks out, it's a lot better than it was at about three weeks when we tried the first ones - has more body and depth. Pretty good.

The same thing happened with our Caribou Slobber kit from NB. 6 weeks in and it really picked up in body, we were surprised.

Planning on ripping into our 10th Anniversary Ruination tonight, looking forward to it.

Hop Warrior IIPA from Ice Harbor Brewing, Kennewick WA

I highly recommend it its hoppy goodness always makes me smile.

A new employee moved from San diego to New Mexico a couple of weeks ago and brought me $400(that I gave him) worth of SD beers. Right now i'm sippin' and lovin' a Sculpin IPA, and I don't really like IPA's.

corkybstewart said:
A new employee moved from San diego to New Mexico a couple of weeks ago and brought me $400(that I gave him) worth of SD beers. Right now i'm sippin' and lovin' a Sculpin IPA, and I don't really like IPA's.

You need to get your hands on Victory at Sea. I believe its in the rotation right now. I need to go get some.

Sculpin you say? Yeah, it's awesome! Had it on tap at the San Diego Tap Room earlier this month.

2012-07-01_18-09-38_467.jpg

Started with Torpedo, split a green flash imperial, then moved to my last hoptimum, and I almost forgot, I had a new belgium ranger for lunch at work.

My cascade pale ale. Kinda reminds me of Sierra Nevada meets Marshall's arrow head. Good stuff.

Health food store gave me a case of 2007 St. Louis Framboise, and Peche, the manager thought they might have gone bad.

Back