What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K, this is stoopid. Drinking an all Centennial IPA. I opened the tap tonite. I wrote how I was tasting my "C me" IPA, which is what I call it in a tribute to the Who. Its a 3 tier AG brew (I brewed and tasted two extracts, two 3 tiers and one biab so far since back). I had stopped brewing for lots of reasons a couple of years ago. I got back in this Jan. after reading lots here and elsewhere about perfecting my process. I learned soooo much. I made good beer before, and frequently very good, and occasionally excellent home brew. Now, wow. Every recipe is nailed. (this is the 5th I've opened tap on since getting back into it). I used to try to duplicate my favorite craft brews. Now? The recipe's taste sorta like them. Not duplicates. Mine are soo much better. Mine are what theirs should be if they weren't rushed to make a profit.

Thanks to HBT, among others for getting me to the next level, to the level when I can make any beer, every time and know if I dont screw it up, that it will be better than anything I could ever buy.:ban:

I'm drinking as much of a half barrel of Yuengling Amber Lager as quick as I can. I'm trying to empty it quickly so I can turn the keg into a brew pot. It mostly tastes delicious since I live in Cali and can never get Yuengling unless I con a family member to drive it out here from the east coast.

My NB caribou slobber. This turned out really good. Only 3 weeks old have to try and make it last as a lot of posts say it gets even better.

image-1750271700.jpg

Mad Fox Kellerbier Kolsch and The Elixir. Ordered the Kolsch, they brought the other by mistake, let me keep it, and I'm glad they did. The Kolsch was great, the Elixir was even better.

Just about to take the last sip of my last bomber of Avery Maharaja... I might just have to brew up the CYBI clone.

Just ran out of home brew. Guess ill have to buy buy some beer to get three the next two weeks. Till my Irish red stout is ready

Weinhenstephaner Korbinian Doppelbock. Pretty good. Then again after waking up to this any beer is good.

image-928604375.jpg

jmzcustomz said:
Weinhenstephaner Korbinian Doppelbock. Pretty good. Then again after waking up to this any beer is good.

Oof, good thing you have some pints to enjoy!

Smuttynose ipa.Its a character.I recall a long time ago reporting from memory- baby diaper aroma(fresh diaper/not spent), i guess cat-piss/hay may suffice currently. Maybe fresh diaper in a cat-piss nursery located in a forest.

Smuttynose ipa.Its a character.I recall a long time ago reporting from memory- baby diaper aroma(fresh diaper/not spent), i guess cat-piss/hay may suffice currently. Maybe fresh diaper in a cat-piss nursery located in a forest.
Jon, One of the best descriptions I've heard in awhile...

Back