What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife's diverter actuator is bad..I think. Only blows out hot air. Macgyver'd it with a dog toy. Good to go for the summer months!

Deserves a beer..
PXL_20240326_182904183~2.jpg

Play time w/local Pils. 25% chance showing for Eclipse day. If that happens your going to see an old grown azz man cry...

View attachment 844989View attachment 844990

A two week out forecast is hot garbage. I wouldn’t start to trust the forecast until 5-7 days prior (as someone who studied meteorology). One of my friends in school liked to call Accuweather, AccuGuess due to their massively long range forecasts.

Drinking a Smithwicks in our rental townhouse in Dublin tonight.

3 at 30 at 30 and…this what I ended up with. This is the Electric Candy Pale Ale that is different enough, who am I kidding, it’s not even the same damn beer comment earlier. Or maybe that was a different thread…

First taste, non-carbonated amount in the lines always contributes to first pour…so take that into account.

I hate this damn phones camera btw, always makes the beer darker than what my eye sees.

Okay, enough digression. First taste of recent HB batch. Yep…it beer’d. Actual taste analysis will follow at a later date.

IMG_9639.jpeg

I’ll be in Vegas soon myself for work.
View attachment 845165Thanks @TheDudeLebowski! This is 🔥🔥🔥!! Smooth & tropical.
That whole Fern series is very good

Went out for sushi last night and it was snowing. Today? Mid 50's. Haven't seen the sun in weeks plus 3" precip storms one after another in some areas.

Time for golf. Made it to 18 before the rain started again

Birdies & bocks

PXL_20240327_194716758.jpg
PXL_20240327_195017828.jpg
PXL_20240327_200535405.jpg

Buddy brought me back a brew from the North Carolina, Ashville area, brewery his brother bought. Had to repay him with a crowler. No allergies today so got the Fresh Hop Jellyfish which tasted like grapefruit a few days ago. Nope, explosion of Hop flavors. In addition, got a freebie!

Now a home Brewer dude showed up with his Rice Lager. Clean, very clean, balanced, subtle Hop and just a tad sweet. Not my expertise but this was an incredible home brew. My lucky day.

PXL_20240328_190845014.jpg
PXL_20240328_192313068.jpg

Back