What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Homebrew Black Lager
IMG_9661.jpeg

The first verse of the song could have a few more beer names-“Half Past Dead”, “Find A Bed”, or “No Is All He Said”. 😎
"Won't you stay and keep Annalee company"
Here’s a fun fact for me. My dad flower nursery in Woodstock Ny shared a property line with Levon’s house. Over the late 90s early 2000s they actually became great friends before he passed (Levon, my dads kicking) and my Uncle Perry became one of his event managers at his rambles.

I’ll always remember going to his rambles. At like 14 I saw the black crows and met traci Chapman there. Wish I realized how cool that was at the time.

Last edited:
Here’s a fun fact for me. My dad flower nursery in Woodstock Ny shared a property line with Levon’s house. Over the late 90s early 2000s they actually became great friends before he passed (levin , my dads kicking) and my Uncle Perry became one of his event managers at his rambles.

I’ll always remember going to his rambles. At like 14 I saw the black crows and met traci Chapman there. Wish I realized how cool that was at the time.
That's awesome!!

9 am, why not it’s Football season lol

Freshly tapped Homebrewed Wet hopped Cold ipa utilizing my homegrown cascade and Columbus on the hotside and dryhoped with my homegrown Cashmere. Added a touch of mosiac t90 to the boil and dryhop. View attachment 829425

Or you could watch futbol! Premier League matches begin regularly at 9am est. at least that’s my excuse.

I had a specific craving & this very much satisfies. Especially when it was canned 3 weeks ago, 2 1/2 hrs away.

IMG_0945.jpeg

Thirsty today, I had 2 HB Octoberfest, but my wife made lobster rolls for dinner, I pulled the lobstet pots ahead of the hurricane, so everything from now until spring will be frozen, but, I'll have a steady supply of black IPA, which is my "desert"

Attachments

• 20230916_164344.jpg
    20230916_164344.jpg
    904.8 KB · Views: 0
Back