What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RYEding The Storm Out, my dark rye IPA.

image-2523004693.jpg

First one ever!

Nice. I have a few in my stash.

It's hard to choose what beer to drink at my place. Hmm. (I have 55 more bottles of stout upstairs). Bottling 5-gal worth of Hef in a few days. And my fridge is stocked, too. BEER PROBLEMS!

image.jpg

Nice. I have a few in my stash.

It's hard to choose what beer to drink at my place. Hmm. (I have 55 more bottles of stout upstairs). Bottling 5-gal worth of Hef in a few days. And my fridge is stocked, too. BEER PROBLEMS!

You will have a much bigger problem when this package of bombers get there. Me I'm headed to wing night 50 cent hot wings too bad the place has crappy beer

dcHokie said:
Nice! How is the canned Altbier? I've had it on draft and really liked it, as well as their other DC/MD collaborative beers

It was good. Excited to find it available where I buy beer.

Had their draft Rye Baby before and canned Duckpin Pale Ale; loved both.

Currently at the local buffalo wild wings drinking the dogfish 60 minute. I think i used to not think it was the best but... Right now its very refreshing... Quenching my kings thirst!

Little Apple Riley's Red Ale (I think). Growler to bottle and shipped from Kansas. Carbonation and head retention definitely suffered during the trip (although not 100% flat), but still pretty tasty.

i wasnt sure how the growler to bomber thing would work, obviously not that great

now im drinking the new 10 pound IPA from LITTLE APPLE BREWERY. it is still kinda green cuz they just put it on tap the other day but it very good. really bitter but very tasteful! it is well deserved after a few hour bottling adventure that only yielded me 40 bottles of bavarian hefe from a 5 gallon batch

2013-06-25 19.52.00.jpg

2013-06-25 18.51.01.jpg

i wasnt sure how the growler to bomber thing would work, obviously not that great

now im drinking the new 10 pound IPA from LITTLE APPLE BREWERY. it is still kinda green cuz they just put it on tap the other day but it very good. really bitter but very tasteful! it is well deserved after a few hour bottling adventure that only yielded me 40 bottles of bavarian hefe from a 5 gallon batch

"Cat in the furnace"

Having DC Brau's Sailing the Seas of Lees wine barrel aged saison at the moment.

Latest posts

Back