What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2010 Bigfoot. mmmmmm

six pack in the beer fridge and two more six packs tucked away in the bottom of the closet to be forgotten about until at least next year...

Brooklyn Lager. First time I've had a beer from Brooklyn and I'm impressed. Nothing too crazy, but very good!

Just bottled a Mexican pilsner! It tasted great in the unconditioned form and had a nice pale gold color to it. :rockin: It should rock after a couple of weeks in the bottle!

My version of Arrogant Bastard, lovingly titled "Ignorant Bollix"

There's a Sierra Nevada Hoptimum on deck for after dinner. The "put me to sleep" beer.

Nothing right now, but I've had a few Hales Irish Style Nut Brown Ales over the last week. If you can find it, I suggest trying it. A very nice brown.

Spaten Optimator. I have more fermenting than I do ready to drink, so I'm going commercial for now. Quick question, but when you guys buy beer, do you ever find that you buy beer AND juice boxes, or milk, or tampons? I found myself buying a six pack of beer and a 12 pack of Caprisun. Am I the only one?

when you guys buy beer, do you ever find that you buy beer AND juice boxes, or milk, or tampons? I found myself buying a six pack of beer and a 12 pack of Caprisun. Am I the only one?

if buying the stuff for the wife's "needs", always have to buy an ipa or some moose drool to make it better

Spaten Optimator. I have more fermenting than I do ready to drink, so I'm going commercial for now. Quick question, but when you guys buy beer, do you ever find that you buy beer AND juice boxes, or milk, or tampons? I found myself buying a six pack of beer and a 12 pack of Caprisun. Am I the only one?

You are on your own there my friend...reason #4,672 why NOT to have kids :D

The school I work at was cancelled due to ice and snow...its F'n Central Texas, that **** just doesn't happen here!!! Sooooo, I just got through bottling my Saccharomyces Belgian Pale Ale and brewing a Strong Golden based on Vinnie Cilurzo's recipe in Brew Like a Monk, so the Avery Salvation I'm sipping seemed apropos :mug:

It's usually Cookies or Ice Cream for me:mug:

And right now I'm having a Homebrewed IIPA

I just cracked open a bottle (yes, I still bottle; don't like kegging) of my not quite totally carbonated Scottish Wee Heavy. I think it is the best beer I ever brewed. It is utterly amazing. My god, I did it; I just realized I can brew. I would rather drink this than anything else I have in my house, and this includes the Flying Dog Double Pale Ale I just poured into my glass, and I REALLY love my Flying Dog Double Pale Ale.

I'm really proud of myself right now.

Latest posts

Back