What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Making a sour saison with some bugs I scored from a local brewery.

Drinking a iipa.

This will make 10 batches of saison in various stages of fermentation at my house, ranging from a year and a half old to just a week, Guess I like the style.

Cant wait to get started on my first saison very soon!!! Having another sip of Skeeter Pee while cleaning up after bottling then its naptime for this brewer.

coffee break from replacing SWMBO's water pump in her Cherokee. The day would have been incomplete without throwing at least one wrench.

Beer later!

coffee break from replacing SWMBO's water pump in her Cherokee. The day would have been incomplete without throwing at least one wrench.

Beer later!

Well having owned a Cherokee and grand Cherokee for many years. You can't physically work on them without throwing wrenches. That said, love my zj.

Drinking a cigar city - Italian plum single
While I enjoy my double score from lawsons.
I also picked up this cherry stout from blue point brewing. Sounded tasty.

image-889715083.jpg

image-1089266335.jpg

Thornbridge Jaipur and a Goose Island IPA.

Jaipur is disgustingly better given they're both English IPAs and they're the same %.

Had to cut costs a little & drinkin some premium lager & vodka. cleaned out the man cave some more to make room for more important stuff than old comp wires,cd's,etc...like beer stuff! My joints needed some rhumatiz.

St. Lupulin by odell, ANOTHER amazing beer ive had by them
also waiting on these fresh bad boys to cool off from my first trade ever, thanks dave1096 you hooked me up!

No, thank you! Odell's Myrcenary is an awesome beer...enjoying my first ever right now.

Coffee. Getting the last of the suitcases packed, while the wife is at the store, picking up som last minute supplies for the trip. It's gonna be a long trip, especially with 4 kids, and a mastiff...

Coffee. Getting the last of the suitcases packed, while the wife is at the store, picking up som last minute supplies for the trip. It's gonna be a long trip, especially with 4 kids, and a mastiff...

Holly fooking sheet man 4 kids and a mastiff let me guess you rented a bus right I mean the dog alone takes 4 seats. :p

NIZZLE said:
Holly fooking sheet man 4 kids and a mastiff let me guess you rented a bus right I mean the dog alone takes 4 seats. :p

Nope, cramming everyone into a minivan. We did the same thing last year, and it worked out great (after the kids all fell asleep). We got a Chrystler Town & Country that's got a lot of room. Stowing one of the seats, so the dog can lay down behind the driver's seat. That's ok though, I'm gonna pick up some good beer when I get there, and relax for at least a day before I do anything...

On to Spearfishs canyon cream ale! Super delish brew!! Gonna be a sloptacular weekend...grand Teton, Alaskan, and mankato brewing events tonight! And the St. Paul craft brew expo tomorrow! Love me a solid brew weekend!!!

Ommegang all day! Currently in Cooperstown NY about 5 brews deep. Rare vos Hennepin BPA and a witte under my belt so far. The trip to the brewery isn't til tomorrow. :drunk: this stuff is amazing in case you don't know.

Myrcenary is phenomenal!

Havin a st lupulin now and it's flawless!!

It really is. I had no idea what to expect, but it's a really good DIPA. If I had easy access to it I would have it in my fridge often. Reminds me alot of Double Jack with more tropical fruit (which is funny because I included Double Jack in my trade to get this Myrcenary).

Now I'm drinking a Tallgrass 8 bit, thanks to Finsfan. Solid galaxy hopped APA.

Dave1096 said:
It really is. I had no idea what to expect, but it's a really good DIPA. If I had easy access to it I would have it in my fridge often. Reminds me alot of Double Jack with more tropical fruit (which is funny because I included Double Jack in my trade to get this Myrcenary).

Now I'm drinking a Tallgrass 8 bit, thanks to Finsfan. Solid galaxy hopped APA.

I'll be happy to send you some more! PM me if you're down to trade!

Nope, cramming everyone into a minivan. We did the same thing last year, and it worked out great (after the kids all fell asleep). We got a Chrystler Town & Country that's got a lot of room. Stowing one of the seats, so the dog can lay down behind the driver's seat. That's ok though, I'm gonna pick up some good beer when I get there, and relax for at least a day before I do anything...

Have s safe and fun trip man enjoy :)

My Belgian tripel 8.5% from the tap of my new mobile kegerator. Awesome beer. Here are some pics of my new toy :) Other tap is a kolsch for the wimps to drink ;-) party is tomorrow night !

I'm on my way thanks for the invite ill bring dragons milk
:-D

LoloMT7 said:
It was pretty dang good! Wish they would have had a mix and match 12 pack or something. I ended up just grabbing the dell's ipa 6-pack and the Pakos 6-pack cause i can't get either here in MT. I would have loved to try their stout as well. I did end up stopping in to the brewery and having a pitcher of the Hoback Hef though and that was awesome!

Zonker stout is really good as well, but Pakos is a definite favorite around the state.

Back