What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Congrats!

Same here, IPA is on the tap, 1st time pressure fermented and it is delicious.

It's midnight, I have 19.3 gallons of homebrew. I'm stone cold sober, and drinking diet soda... How did this happen? :eek:

Swarley88 said:
Ill email them too. Gosh it would be good on tap. I want to have this last can but I feel the sadness after would kill me haha. I'll look some more, if I find some you'll be first to know.

I know what you mean. I still have three left of the four that you sent me. I'm afraid I'll be too depressed once its gone. ;)
If you do find more, definitely let me know. That is unless you want to keep it for yourself. :D

Ostomo517 said:
Its good, I had it when I was on vacay in Detroit.

Funny they used to sell t-shirts in the 90s when I lived there
"I am so bad I vacation in Detroit"

Lagunitas Undercover Investigation...as I siphoned my imperial stout into a 5-gal. carboy.

ForumRunner_20130610_153838.jpg

Last red dread on the shelf :-( and first huckleberry honey in line behind it.. going to drink the red dread while it's fresh.

I just had a 6oz taste of my all Simcoe Pale. kegged yesterday & about 90% fully carbed. right now having a Ruthless Rye. thanks to HessenHelles & NoKato, I can keep my hands off that keg for a while!

Post lawn mowing refreshment. Didn't bother with the back so there will probably be a post lawn mowing beer tomorrow as well.

image-2126374545.jpg

bottlebomber said:
Just put in my notice today at a job I've worked at since I was 19. Let's see if I can't finish these!

[ame]http://youtu.be/EPrSVkTRb24[/ame]

Been to busy to get out to our fave craft bar so we decided to have dinner here today. Having my first Old Chub and its probably the best Scotch Ale I have ever had! The bartender told me she is sure that I guess they struck a agreement with the distributor to always have a Oskar Blues beer on tap :rockin:

My ESB. Grabbed some commercial stuff for the first time in a while that's chilling in the fridge. Not sure which to open first. Glad to see Dupont 33cl's in brown glass. So maybe it won't be pure skunk piss.

20130610_203224.jpg

Back