What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Innis & Gunn Rum Aged Scottish Ale.
They just started distributing these around here. Very tasty. .. I'll be buying this one again for sure

ForumRunner_20130605_195820.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Ok now that your hear join the fantasy football league one spot left for you

Ah man! Do I have to? ;)
I joined, sorry for the delay, but I've been drooling over this Instagram pic from Founders.

image-2597608120.jpg

I want!

Adelbert's Scratchin Hippo Biere de Garde. It's ok, nice smooth malt, but I wouldn't get it again.

image-644147134.jpg

rockbasementbeer said:
HB porter with the girlfriend. Last day at my old job tomorrow

Is this a congratulatory last day or a "I'm drinking to forget about being laid off" last day?

Going out on a limb and say congrats! ??? (Right?)

My Addicted Coffee Stout homebrew... outstanding brew.. 2 beers in and feeling great.... too bad I have to work tomorrow :(

More centennial blonde. Gotta empty this keg to make room for an APA that will be ready to package soon

It's not about wining is about having fun
;-)

No. It's about drinking beer!

Ah man! Do I have to? ;)
I joined, sorry for the delay, but I've been drooling over this Instagram pic from Founders.

I want!

By the time I heard about it I was already waitlisted at the bottle shop :(

Next month I think

I thought I'd read August - but I could easily be mistaken.

League all full already? I'm getting an error when I click the link (from laptop).

Nizzle only set it up at 10 to start - he'll probably increase it when he comes online today.

We have 4 more spots come join the fun did we mention grand prize is a bomber from each player :) I hope we all agreed on that right?

http://homebrewtalk.league.fantasy.nfl.com

League ID: 1532226
League Password: yeast

I'm in. Stupid Iphone was the problem last night.

EDIT: and I'm currently drinking crappy work coffee from a Styrofoam cup.

NIZZLE said:
We have 4 more spots come join the fun did we mention grand prize is a bomber from each player :) I hope we all agreed on that right?

http://homebrewtalk.league.fantasy.nfl.com

League ID: 1532226
League Password: yeast

I'm fine with a bomber and if I have some homebrew at the time worth sending I'll include that as well. Oh, what am I talking about! I won't have to pay out. The rest of y'all better start thinking about what your going to be sending me! Bwahahahaha!!!!!
:D

Ok the fantasy football league is full aging if more of you would like to join let me know and I will add more players unless you are scared of losing :-D

Back