What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now, my first Dragon's Milk!

image-576513837.jpg

Thanks a bunch Nuzzle, Nozzle, Nizzel, whatever. ;)
This is really, really good!

Billy-Klubb said:
lucky! I ditched work for vomit & butt vomit. I still don't feel great.

I'm on the water.

Okay. I ditched work today as well. I wish it would've been for the beer that xmalachi was enjoying. But I'm glad it's not for the reason you ditched work. :D

Billy-Klubb said:
lucky! I ditched work for vomit & butt vomit. I still don't feel great.

I'm on the water.

I'm sorry dude, I couldn't help but lol at that one. Feel better so you can join us here!

Really wish I was enjoying this as much as I would if I wasn't suffering from the worst bout of allergies I've ever had...but here's to you, Troegs! You make a mean Nuget Nectar

Picked this one up today as well. Note the date on the bottle ;) Fresh and also delicious. I'll be sure to include a couple bottles of this in my next trade for someone.

image-408115628.jpg

NIZZLE said:
I love that beer I should so get some more as it warms it taste even better. I'm glad you like it ;)

Yeah, man, this stuff is great! With beer like this, I usually take a few sips and then let it warm up until I drink anymore of it, which is what I'm doing now. But it's pretty good at refrigerator temps too! Thanks again!

Yeah, man, this stuff is great! With beer like this, I usually take a few sips and then let it warm up until I drink anymore of it, which is what I'm doing now. But it's pretty good at refrigerator temps too! Thanks again!

No problem glad to see Michigan beers being enjoyed else wear :) hope to trade again someday.

mcbaumannerb said:
This is not good. Either an old bottle or they should just not try a Citra single hop.

Thankfully I have about 6 more ounces of St. Oner left to cleanse the palate after this.

I've really enjoyed that one the few times I've had it.

Well, cheers for powering through it at least.

half_whit said:
....Do you get Troegs or Flying Dog our your way?? As Doc so eloquently put it in Tombstone, "I'm your huckleberry"

Flying Dog seems to be limited. I honestly haven't tried their beers so I couldn't tell you for sure what we have from them around here Troegs is a negative though.

mcbaumannerb said:
That is great too. Not quite as good as KBS, but a whole h3ll of a lot easier to get!

I'm actually enjoying this more than KBS. Don't get me wrong, KBS is really good, but I'd rather drink the regular breakfast stout over it. I don't know, maybe its the fact that I waited in line in the sun for over an hour to get a glass of KBS.
But this Dragon's Milk is great!

Ostomo517 said:
Vivant Black Rabbit Black IPA, this rocks too! Btw already had a Big Red Coq with the apps lol

So, you didn't bother to take a picture of the Coq. You knew that's what we were all waiting for! ;)

Drinking frankenmuth hefe and it is mighty tasty I don't understand why they have to bottle them in twist off there dog gone good root beer are pry offs why not just keep them all pry off oh well it's good I just can't reuse the bottles

image-1537108797.jpg

I'm actually enjoying this more than KBS. Don't get me wrong, KBS is really good, but I'd rather drink the regular breakfast stout over it. I don't know, maybe its the fact that I waited in line in the sun for over an hour to get a glass of KBS.
But this Dragon's Milk is great!

I will send you more anytime you would like and i won't make you stand in line hehe. ;)

WesleyS said:
That's a good beer!

Yessir I agree there. Been researching a scotch ale/wee heavy for a few weeks and I have tried many beers of the style. I am most impressed with the balance on founders and find myself going back regularly. I think it is giving me a start of a beer gut though.

Another topic..I grabbed a little handful of peated malt threw it in my mouth for taste notes..that was the most foul taste I have encountered in a long time. Like eating a ash tray full of black and milds. Live and learn I guess.

Latest posts

Back