What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be the knock out blow.

ForumRunner_20130601_234554.jpg

Dout it....

what the flocc? is this Saturday night or Monday morning? usually you buttholes (and I mean that in an enduring way) have abought 8 more pages than this. y'all better be having one helluva party!

Sorry dude. After the coors light and chicken fingers at the redneck reception, I had to quit drinking and go to bed.

And in all it's nerdy glory, Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

Maybe I'll finally order some coffee today.

Billy-Klubb said:
water & coffee.

Coffee here too. Waiting for my blonde mash to finish up. Smell of these Nugget hops is making me want to throw a few into the coffee pot. That's probably a better idea on paper than in practice...

Coffee!! 10.5 gal brew day and 5 gal of cranapfelwein and i'm pooped. drank a few homebrews last night after all was said and done. Need refreshing this morning

Just a cold Labatt to go with my Skyline Chili clone for dinner

View attachment 125838

Love me some Skyline (and always get it when I visit the folks.). Luckily we have it in cans at the store here as well.

Coffee for now. Need to bottle a batch of Cabernet and the wee heavy I brewed with the neighbor at some point. My main focus is to see if I can squeeze enough time out of the day to go to Tired Hands one year anniversary...

Love me some Skyline (and always get it when I visit the folks.). Luckily we have it in cans at the store here as well.

Coffee for now. Need to bottle a batch of Cabernet and the wee heavy I brewed with the neighbor at some point. My main focus is to see if I can squeeze enough time out of the day to go to Tired Hands one year anniversary...

Forget all the other crap you have to do. Go to Tired Hands. Do it for all us poor suckers who can't.:tank:

Forget all the other crap you have to do. Go to Tired Hands. Do it for all us poor suckers who can't.:tank:

I just left tired hands... Extremely crowded. Great beer.

My only complaint is that they fill the growler from the tap with no tubing. Carbonation is lost and you end up with flat growlers

LoloMT7 said:
drinking coffee .. brewing a hoppy pale today with 4 oz each of Citra and Columbus leaf hops in the last 20 mins of the boil

Drug use reported.. ;)

Funny, I brewed a PA with that exact same hop schedule a couple months ago. It's all gone now, the last case was killed last night at a barbecue. Good stuff.

Oak Shire Brewing watershed IPA. First time having this one and it is awesome. While watching some AMA pro super bike racing

image-2840700407.jpg

Drug use reported.. ;)

Funny, I brewed a PA with that exact same hop schedule a couple months ago. It's all gone now, the last case was killed last night at a barbecue. Good stuff.

Good Deal I just kind of made this one up lasts night. NW 2 row, Vienna, and honey malt.. mashed a bit high around 154.. so hope its not too sweet.

OJ.

image-1268349266.jpg

Not drinking today.
DisturbdChemist let me drink too much yesterday. ;)

Now I'm ready for a cold one.. better have lunch also.. not bad 4 hrs start to finish today including the clean up.

ForumRunner_20130602_140112.jpg

ForumRunner_20130602_140134.jpg

ForumRunner_20130602_140211.jpg

ForumRunner_20130602_140236.png

A couple from today so far. The first one from the local swap o rama in the sampling forum:

Damn good!!!

ForumRunner_20130602_153350.png

This one a friend got for me, need to find it!

ForumRunner_20130602_153406.png

Back