What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I'm drinking...

so that I'm out cold before the 49ers even take to the field :(

To keep with the DFH love. Red and White. Enjoying it quite a bit. Will continue to drink more beer ending this 12 day work week. Cheers!

Some J.W. Lees 2007 Harvest Ale they were selling at local beer store for 7.99/12oz. Never seen it, but had to try it. It's some kind of wheat wine @ 11.5abv and aged a little too much for me. I like even my aged beers to drink within 2 years. Very interesting though...:mug:

Shipyard...Other beer is getting cold... My Keezer is empty, but I have 4 carboys full.

Tonight I drank AnOldUR's SMaSH Munich/Tettnang Dunkel lager from a year and a half ago. It had been forgotten, chilling in the back of a fridge I don't go into for all that time. Needless to say, it was perfectly luscious.

Punk IPA, two thumbs up

DogToberfest, OK wish the punk wasn't so expensive

New Castle, Nice price for a nice beer.

PBR, A good beer with a cheap price, slight unpleasant after taste on the first drink. Second one is fine.

Paulaner Octoberfest, getting ready to start the night...heading to knotts scary farm in a few, Should be fun!

Back