What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Pilsner
IMG_0687.jpeg

Earlier, A Fine Pilsner while changing oil on our old Ford Exploder.
View attachment 820691

Now, HB Blonde.
View attachment 820692
So, "funny" story. Drove to work no issues. Came out in the morning to go home and had an 'out of the blue' rattle. Traced to inside the engine. After watching several YouTube vids, it's clearly one of the timing chains. Ergo, off to charity it goes. This 2003 Eddie Bauer, 195k, is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Helped remodel 80% of my home and many many family trips. Cheer's my old friend. Probably never have another vehicle like this one.

HB WCIIPA

PXL_20230523_193406397.jpg

Last edited:
So, "funny" story. Drove to work no issues. Came out in the morning to go home and had an 'out of the blue' rattle. Traced to inside the engine. After watching several YouTube vids, it's clearly one of the timing chains. Ergo, off to charity it goes. This 2003 Eddie Bauer, 195k, is the best vehicle I've ever owned. Helped remodel 80% of my home and many many family trips. Cheer's my old friend. Probably never have another vehicle like this one.

HB WCIIPA

View attachment 820748
Ours is an ‘04, the last car my folks bought. When they went into long term care, about 10 years ago, we brought it to the farm to use as a backup vehicle. When we settled their estate, about 5 years ago, my sister told me to just keep it; they had too many vehicles already. So, it’s still pretty much a backup to our daily drivers. Only has about 115K miles on it. Probably has a few good years left.

A little more progress. 75% of the brackets hung. Got hot as ***K though. One more weekend left before the Florida trip. Hopefully this deck section can be done by then.

Beer is better with a full CO2 tank. HB Helles

View attachment 820745

Lemme know when you want to come out for a week or so. I have a need and not a desire to spend ten k 😬 😆

Lemme know when you want to come out for a week or so. I have a need and not a desire to spend ten k 😬 😆
That sounds great! $10K and free beer!?! I'm there man! BTW, all my work is warranted by the "Tail Light Guarantee"! 😉

Numbers show the earliest I can retire is in August. So flying around and building s**t for my fellow HomeBrewTalk verts making extra $$$ and free beer? Win win to me! 😂

The last Tavour.

PXL_20230524_071955419.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Last edited:
My first attempt at the treehouse HB hazy recipe that's floating around on YouTube. Gotta say I agree with Nates opinion of it being a bit rough around the edges and a bit too bitter. I think it needs more sweetness to balance it out. Might mellow in time but not bad for under 3 weeks old. I'll probably take another crack at it to dial it in. I've never had a TH beer so not sure how it stacks up. Doubt it does but its drinkable 🍻
16849613057845131462700922147342.jpg

Back