What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying out the local Portugese selection.
Decent stout, a little "tarrey", reminds me a bit of Guiness FES but at lower abv...

Attachments

• IMG_20230508_112316.jpg
    IMG_20230508_112316.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
A while back I found a partial growler of porter in the back of the beer fridge that was the last beer I got from Slag Heap Brewing just before they closed about a year ago. Figured what the heck so bottled and primed it. Nice head, good lacing, almost no taste, just a little bitter. Oh well, don't waste beer!🍻
IMG_20230508_165705.jpg

Last edited:
Chill'en after more progress today. Testing the heat out on my wood cap but won't be an issue. Do need to order more fire glass...😔. The pool is a disaster. Wind storm came through before I could get the liner/water in thus the walls crumpled a bit. Starting on decking tomorrow unless it storms.

HB Helles

PXL_20230509_041900518~2.jpg

Coffee. Been drinking way too much beer and G&Ts lately (I don't care about the alcohol, it's the calories getting to me) and cutting back a bit. So I brewed 20 cups of coffee in the big percolator this morning instead of using the Keurig. 😂 But I was in Wisconsin last week and bought some New Glarus (the Spotted Cow people) "Two Women" lager and "Moon Man" IPA. I'll probably have a Moon Man tonight -- the operative word is "a" rather than 3. It'll last longer that way anyway.

When I lose 20 pounds, maybe I can go back to drinking like a fish. :)

Latest posts

Back