What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another HB Cream Ale after cleaning up the garage after a brewday. I really like this vintage Coors mug I found at the “antiques mall” (AKA flea market). The glass is almost 1/4” thick; the thing weighs over a pound.
76D42ABA-7BD6-4C33-BADF-9C836595B300.jpeg

Anyone wonder what bbq chicken looks like while brewing? This is it, lol, Bo Pils, roasting veggies, home canned beers and corn. Wife woke up and asked, “what the hell is that smell, smells good.” OMG! Glad I didn’t scorch the brew. 😎

Attachments

• 284AC7DE-32D0-4293-9057-19AE4547B58E.jpeg
    284AC7DE-32D0-4293-9057-19AE4547B58E.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Been quite a while since I posted, so a bit of an update. Last time I posted, was celebrating getting over covid with Morris the nurse cat, star of the internet and of this thread in particular. After that post, I relapsed on the covid, which kept me dry for a few more weeks. Then, unexpectedly at 14 years old, my best friend and the world's best cat Morris died in my lap on 2/24 after a thankfully very brief (3 days) illness. Took quite a while to process that. Saying good bye tonight with a special bottle I bought when we brought home as a puppy the other half of my brewery name, Nigel our English bulldog. I expect to find him jumping into my chair and reclining it to his liking at moment. Sadly, that's now only a memory. View attachment 814943
Sorry to hear that. We lost a fantastic cat last January and I still wait for her to jump up when I’m reading in the chair.
Cheers, Morris.

HB bock. My new regular winter lager.
C59DC736-F2CB-4953-9ED9-EE8E093A0837.jpeg

Been quite a while since I posted, so a bit of an update. Last time I posted, was celebrating getting over covid with Morris the nurse cat, star of the internet and of this thread in particular. After that post, I relapsed on the covid, which kept me dry for a few more weeks. Then, unexpectedly at 14 years old, my best friend and the world's best cat Morris died in my lap on 2/24 after a thankfully very brief (3 days) illness. Took quite a while to process that. Saying good bye tonight with a special bottle I bought when we brought home as a puppy the other half of my brewery name, Nigel our English bulldog. I expect to find him jumping into my chair and reclining it to his liking at moment. Sadly, that's now only a memory. View attachment 814943
Wow, so sorry for that. 🥲 My daughter just got her first cat. We adopted and I thought I’d hate having an indoor cat. I’ve really become fond of him. My 10 year old lab doesn’t have the same fondness. Sorry for your loss! I enjoy animals more than people… ✌🏼

Take heart that Boris was loved and cared for by a person who loved and cared for him. Unconditional love is only understood by our cats and dogs. If only mankind would learn that.

Vaughn

Back