What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cellar grab
9F5802AF-6F61-4BC1-9918-F494B8B706AF.jpeg
D3FD77D5-418E-48CB-AD60-43A05B8135F8.jpeg

I usually do rum with egg nog or sometimes bourbon. I don’t think I’ve ever had it with scotch. Though Monkey Shoulder is fairly tame for scotch.
My go to is bourbon and amaretto. I saw another recipe that used cognac which sounds good.

I still have bottles from 5 years ago I want to finish off and do a new batch. It's getting late. Maybe I'll do a split b/a and the other cognac.

OT: A day of doing random number generation equations with a banging sinus headache. I need this before TNF

Treehouse Curiosity 127
IMG_20221110_180745.jpg

My neighbor stole some of my beer over the weekend while I was away, hes a good dude, was apparently to drunk to drive to town so I dont blame him. Today he replaced them with some goodies, this being one of them.
View attachment 785925
Curious how your neighbor steals your beer? Does he have a key? Did somebody let him in? Great that he’s a good guy, but…

Curious how your neighbor steals your beer? Does he have a key? Did somebody let him in? Great that he’s a good guy, but…
Well, ya see I live on the side of a mountain in the middle of nowhere. My doors aren't always locked when I'm not home. Unless I'm gonna be out for awhile. When I say neighbor hes like half a mile away. My sister and brother in law are on the same driveway about 200 yards away and my parents are on the other side about 300 yards away. And come to think of it he does have a key because they watch the house and dogs and so on when we are away. The "mountain community" is a tight knit group.

Back