What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB hefeweizen. I swore id let them all sit a bit longer but i couldnt stop myself!

2013-04-23 19.08.06.jpg

I love sittin down to fresh beer after the bottle shop! Now its fresh release Brewery Vivant Zaison Imperial Saison....phenomenal!! Just a truly great beer, barnyard and belgian tartness are all there. A tad hot but its ok. I love Vivant even more now!!

ForumRunner_20130423_192848.jpg

Ostomo517 said:
I love sittin down to fresh beer after the bottle shop! Now its fresh release Brewery Vivant Zaison Imperial Saison....phenomenal!! Just a truly great beer, barnyard and belgian tartness are all there. A tad hot but its ok. I love Vivant even more now!!

That looks and sounds good. I've heard good things about Vivant.

Haymaker IPA from Mankato Brewery and a pint of their Center Street Black Mild! Enjoying the fleeting spring sun we have in MN!

Some SN Torpedo or else i will destroy the rest of my hefe. Just waitin to brew my northern english brown up this saturday with the girlfriend (nothing sexier than a woman with a brew paddle in the mash!)

Started off with a FireWheel Texas Pale Ale, 2nd was a Peticolas Velvet Hammer, (appropriate name for a super smooth imperial double red) and finishing up with Brabo's Cut, a Belgian style dark ale from Lakewood.

mewithstewpid said:
Not quite drinking now but still happy I found some in ct

A few of these showed up at my local bottle shop last week, and since then I've noticed Maine Beer Company mentioned several times here on HBT...

Maybe I should pick some up?

A few of these showed up at my local bottle shop last week, and since then I've noticed Maine Beer Company mentioned several times here on HBT...

Maybe I should pick some up?

They started showing up around here a while ago. I heard they were great, but never got around to giving them a shot. Tried their MO last week, and it was fantastic. Mad at myself for passing on them for so long.

They started showing up around here a while ago. I heard they were great, but never got around to giving them a shot. Tried their MO last week, and it was fantastic. Mad at myself for passing on them for so long.

Mind if I ask how much they are charging for it out your way?

Channel66 said:
Zoe if you can. Otherwise, yes they make good beer!

Thanks! I'll keep an eye open for Zoe. I've seen Mean Old Tom and Peeper Ale (thought it said Pepper Ale) and a hoppy one.

I like the bottles too--looks like thick glass that could handle a 3+ vols Belgian. I need more of those!

Lindemanns Kriek, eh its not bad, swmbo bought it and didnt really like itso now shes drinking Frambois mixed with Detroit Sanders Chocolate Stout. I will kill this and move on to Schells maybe

ForumRunner_20130423_211631.jpg

Latest posts

Back