What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bourbon barrel aged 10% Marzen. I really like this. Founders does it again.
IMG_20221025_173612.jpg

I went to the liquor store that used to sell brewing supplies to see if they have anything left on clearance. (they do, not much, and nothing I need) So I looked at the beer they had on sale, and they had something called Busch Light Apple on closeout for less than $5 a 12-pack. So I had to try it. (I also bought a 12-er of Schell's Firebrick which is a very good Vienna lager)

The Busch has a very nice apple aroma. Not much taste at all. It's not great but it's not bad; I've had worse ciders before and much worse grafs and malt beverage fake ciders. I don't know what the alcohol content is but it can't be much, probably about 4.5% ABV or a little less. This would be a good lawnmower beverage. It would also be good mixed with something like Angry Orchard cider to cut the AO's sweetness.

Busch Light Apple on closeout for less than $5 a 12-pack. So I had to try it. (I also bought a 12-er of
My brother in law showed up to an even I had at my house a year or so ago. He loved it, wasnt my thing but I I managed to get 1 down. 5 bucks for a 12 pack, yeah I suppose I woulda grabbed it, and if nothing else used it for target practice like I did with the miller lite someone left at my house.

I went to the liquor store that used to sell brewing supplies to see if they have anything left on clearance. (they do, not much, and nothing I need) So I looked at the beer they had on sale, and they had something called Busch Light Apple on closeout for less than $5 a 12-pack. So I had to try it. (I also bought a 12-er of Schell's Firebrick which is a very good Vienna lager)

The Busch has a very nice apple aroma. Not much taste at all. It's not great but it's not bad; I've had worse ciders before and much worse grafs and malt beverage fake ciders. I don't know what the alcohol content is but it can't be much, probably about 4.5% ABV or a little less. This would be a good lawnmower beverage. It would also be good mixed with something like Angry Orchard cider to cut the AO's sweetness.
We have friends who discovered that and like it. Apple seems to be a big thing now. They have Crown Royal Apple and Captain Morgan Apple too. Meanwhile Jameson is doing orange.

Back