What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pizza looks lovely but it reminds me of a very popular pizza in Metro Detroit. I try it every five years and it's still no better than a third attempt by a novice pizza maker...YET it's busy, busy, busy. I really don't get it.
Cheers.
PS Every time I drink a Heineken, it's skunked. Hope yours was delicious.

Hb neipa.
20220224_180320.jpg

You can post a pic of your Keto pizza in the "Homemade Pizza Thread" if you like.
I'm very curious how that type of pizza comes out.
Cheers.

Was a regular observer there. Fun thread! The cauliflower crust is very moist. Wife and I are working on that so not quit worthy of a post just yet.

OT... Kombucha while watching the BattleBot carnage.

'Snow Rippa' Hazy DIPA by local O.T. Brewing. It's ok... waaaayy too many hops to name ( 6 ) , and both in the dry hop were cryo.

With all the green matter in this beer, it should have a ton more flavour and smell. It just tastes boozy. Sigh.

Oh well, the 8.4% is doing me well. Cheers! :mug: :D

snow_rippa.jpg

Well I'm not drinking it yet But I screwed-up and grabbed the wrong bottle at the store.
I grabbed a La Fin du Monde. I know I've had it before but it has been years.
1645833407543.png

What I had intended to grab was a Maudite. I may drive back and get one since I just learned I'm on my own for dinner and I don't feel like cooking ;)
1645833458025.png

Back